Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Johnny Big

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bananas............It was noticeable after the Cov match and after lastnights performance, do any of you think some of our players are getting a bit too big for there boots? Having the start we did, its easy to think we're better than some of the sides we come up against (on-paper doesnt mean anything, but we've a very young side and maybe the focus has gone abit).

I know some fans have said Kightly and SEB were none too pleased after Sats game and this lack of harmony does affect performances.

D

dazmanwolf

No! We just played $$$$ and were complacent where Norwich were concerned.

MM won't stand for the big time charlie attitudes if there were any. He got rid of those players in the summer.

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hope so, but its easy for a young mans head to be turned! And with some of the papertalk I hope it hasnt affected them.

Linwolf

Reaction score
I have had the impression that certain players have not reacted brilliantly when up against it, and have acted petulantly in some instances namely Stearman, the Plymouth game also. I think there is some merit in your suggestion, but as soon as our team realises that perhaps we're not as good as we think we are the better.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All young players are, it's down to the comparatively astronomical sums they earn.

R

robbo hates albion

Ayoung side top of the league is bound to be a little complacent. Hopefully if that was creeping in its been smacked out of them after last night.

Back
Top Bottom