Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

John Percy

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So in light of the fact, Percy mentioned Guedes as a possibility back in April, does anyone know who else he's linked us with this year?

He's often touted as knowing his stuff, this really proves it for me. So any other Percy predictions?

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So in light of the fact, Percy mentioned Guedes as a possibility back in April, does anyone know who else he's linked us with this year?

He's often touted as knowing his stuff, this really proves it for me. So any other Percy predictions?
I thought we were linked with Guedes before April. Wasn't '3 years' mentioned in the promo video to present Guedes?

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In April he said we'd been watching Ekiteke, though in same breath as Guedes, so I can't see that happening now. (Edit: as per @giantwolf below, he's gone to PSG.)

That's about it as far as I can see.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

At the same time as the Guedes news he said we were watching Hugo Ekitike but he's gone to PSG

Don't recall seeing anything else recently

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought we were linked with Guedes before April. Wasn't '3 years' mentioned in the promo video to present Guedes?
Yeah, he said 'interest growing' in April.

We seem to watch players for a long time: we almost signed Hwang when we got Podence, for example.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You would imagine we are watching hundreds of players. Links and rumours may have some fact (on list and we’ve sent a scout), enquired about price (but not bid), actively bidding, reached agreement with club (player to be convinced), reached agreement with club and player but it is a back-up option (if we sell or can buy someone else), have reached agreement and highly likely to be proceeding. Or the rumour may be gibberish - agent/club seeking move, journalist assuming Wolves as they’re Portuguese, clickbait.

My sense is Percy and Fab generally tell us about the latter. Highly unusual to get much info before that.

Back
Top Bottom