Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Joao Moutinho Surely Deserves a New 1 or 2 year Contract

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Torn on this one. If Joao not staying means Neves does and he is replaced by a younger model....but not a fetus with potential, then I am OK with him going. If him staying means we get no midfield renovation then I am very unhappy with that.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Torn on this one. If Joao not staying means Neves does and he is replaced by a younger model....but not a fetus with potential, then I am OK with him going. If him staying means we get no midfield renovation then I am very unhappy with that.
We don't need a revolution, we need one extra midfielder who is different to what we already have

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Many have been saying that for years so can't see why it would change now
My response was to the poster who said we needed a revolution, we don't we just need 1 different type in midfield.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Would you replace your microwave if it was still working and did a job?

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would you replace your microwave if it was still working and did a job?
No, but if it fails I can go and but a new one, instantly that does the same job and doesn't cost millions. It is a strange comparison to draw...I can only assume you are hungry!

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't believe this hasn't been sorted either way yet, or maybe it has and they are too scared to announce it
The way Jeff' Shi and Sellars recruitment staff are stalling with all these in's and out's transfer's rumours..

Bruno will not be happy with his unsettled and weaker squad than last season if it carries on like this to near start of next season?

Come on Jeff ffs make some decisions asap regarding Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Morgan Gibbs White and Matheus Nunes????

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't believe this hasn't been sorted either way yet, or maybe it has and they are too scared to announce it
I’m guessing here but I wonder whether Shi and Sellars are stalling on this to see what happens with Neves. We surely can’t afford to give Ruben a new deal, give Mouts a new deal AND strengthen the midfield with the quality needed.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m guessing here but I wonder whether Shi and Sellars are stalling on this to see what happens with Neves. We surely can’t afford to give Ruben a new deal, give Mouts a new deal AND strengthen the midfield with the quality needed.
We should be able to though, especially given the reason for the season ticket price raise(s).
They talk about competing with the big dogs and yet seem to do very little to actually do so.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The way Jeff' Shi and Sellars recruitment staff are stalling with all these in's and out's transfer's rumours..

Bruno will not be happy with his unsettled and weaker squad than last season if it carries on like this to near start of next season?

Come on Jeff ffs make some decisions asap regarding Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Morgan Gibbs White and Matheus Nunes????
Maybe this should be the umpteenth posting on the transfer thread but the silence from the club is absolutely deafening isn’t it!

No incoming news whatsoever on social media worth knowing and absolutely nothing in the papers.

Newcastle are signing Botman btw.

Just saying.

Last edited:

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We should be able to though, especially given the reason for the season ticket price raise(s).
They talk about competing with the big dogs and yet seem to do very little to actually do so.
I agree. I think it’s an absolute ****ing joke that we seemingly can’t add anything worth a **** to the first team without a clear out.

Last edited:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The silence from the club is absolutely deafening isn’t it!

Newcastle just signing Botman btw.

Just saying.

No clarity on Moutinho, no clarity on MGW, no clarity on the Neves situation, several players gone and the wing back area of the squad now left weaker. Two contracted senior central midfield players as it stands, one of which is tipped to be sold. Not one new addition despite Lage's pleas at the end of last season. From the outside looking in it doesnt look good at all.

Maybe I will be proven wrong but it all looks pretty poor as things currently stand.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No clarity on Moutinho, no clarity on MGW, no clarity on the Neves situation, several players gone and the wing back area of the squad now left weaker. Two contracted senior central midfield players as it stands, one of which is tipped to be sold. Not one new addition despite Lage's pleas at the end of last season. From the outside looking in it doesnt look good at all.

Maybe I will be proven wrong but it all looks pretty poor as things currently stand.
And yet nowhere near the end of the window.
"No clarity" ? Statements like this do make me laugh. A crying need to know everything,every step of the way.

If/when it happens, it happens. Maybe it's my age, but I don't understand this crying out for constant streams of info.

If we run out against Leeds with the squad as of now, then is the time to question everything.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the talk of Roma has gone completely quiet since Matic signed for them think it is more than likely that it is all agreed he is staying on for at least one more year here and they are just waiting for him to return from his holidays and they will get it signed..

That is what I think anyway...

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ince used to keep us waiting every summer to sign a new contract. Until he didn’t!

Let’s hope for some news today

Back
Top Bottom