Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jeff I’m sorry…

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff, I’m writing this to say I’m sorry I ever doubted you and I’m hoping we can get back together and work things out,

My years of disappointment being built up and then let down by other men… I so wanted to believe but then when I thought you were going to take Ruben away… it broke me. I shouldn’t have made the Fosun In / Out poll, but I was scared, scared and angry… that the beautiful times we had were over… that’s you’d leave our family trapped in some god forsaken hell hole of the Championship.

I was wrong, so very wrong and I should have trusted you. Please forgive me.

And Scott I shouldn’t have made jokes about you mumbling transfer secrets face down, into a naan bread, it was spiteful and mean.

I’ll never doubt either of you again.

I love you Jeff.

Last edited:

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you feel like it is a weight lifted?

That said, generally, the Chinese don't do apologising, especially in business, so Jeff would probably have more respect for you for sticking to your guns. So maybe double down and keep giving it him both barrels?

Probably best not though eh?

It's a tough one. What a pickle.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
That would be delicious! I’d personally have RAN ahead of Jonny and still think there is something to be said for 3 at the back in certain games against some of the Top 6.

Sa
Semedo, Collins, Kilman, RAN
Neves, Nunes
MGW, Ramos, Neto
Raul

Sarkic, Jonny, Coady, Gomes, Dendoncker/New, Moutinho, Traore, Podence, Hwang

Thank you Jeff for reading and acting upon my above post dated 11 July (the addition of Gonçalo Guedes was also a much appreciated and, dare I say, devilishly handsome extra bonus).

I’m sorry I repeatedly moaned when we didn’t have a senior striker or midfielder on the bench against Leeds and accept now that instead of panicking, you were actually keeping our powder dry safe in the knowledge that we did indeed have a realistic chance of being able to attract these types of player.

Thank you again Jeff (and Guo and Jorge). With these new players, you are truly spoiling us…

PS…don’t suppose there is any chance of announcing a new contract for Ruben…

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Previously I’ve always been in the “wait until the end of the window” camp but after the Sanchez/Botman fiasco had lost faith. My betting is new investment has arrived and brought about the change in approach. Whatever the driving force let the good times roll. I even cashed out my relegation bet this morning at a 41% profit!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Previously I’ve always been in the “wait until the end of the window” camp but after the Sanchez/Botman fiasco had lost faith. My betting is new investment has arrived and brought about the change in approach. Whatever the driving force let the good times roll. I even cashed out my relegation bet this morning at a 41% profit!

You've tempted fate now! But yes, there are at least 3 clubs far worse than us - Man U, West Ham and Everton. :D

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To Jeff.

Look into my eyes,
You will see,
What you mean to me.

Search your heart,
Search your soul,
And when you find me there you’ll search no more.

Don't tell me it's not worth trying for,
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for,
You know it's true (you know it's true)
Everything I do,
I do it for you.

It’s for you Jeff, all for you x (and Jorge….and Guo…but not Scott)

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still need a striker, but does seem they have turned things round.

Jjst hope no one holds these first 3 games against Bruno in their stats review when we haven’t had a striker or replacement midfielder

CologneWolf

Reaction score
It's weird that this thread has far fewer posts than I'd expect, given the number of incoherently-livid/pant-wetty complaining posts that I've seen this summer.
They are all too busy trying to climb back on Big Jeff’s bandwagon now.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff, I’m writing this to say I’m sorry I ever doubted you and I’m hoping we can get back together and work things out,

My years off disappointment being built up and then let down by other men… I so wanted to believe but then when I thought you were going to take Ruben away… it broke me. I shouldn’t have made the Fosun In / Out poll, but I was scared, scared and angry… that the beautiful times we had were over… that’s you’d leave our family trapped in some god forsaken hell hole of the Championship.

And Scott I shouldn’t have made jokes about you mumbling transfer secrets face down, into a naan bread, it was spiteful and mean.

I love you Jeff.
Well done you

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To Jeff.

Look into my eyes,
You will see,
What you mean to me.

Search your heart,
Search your soul,
And when you find me there you’ll search no more.

Don't tell me it's not worth trying for,
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for,
You know it's true (you know it's true)
Everything I do,
I do it for you.

It’s for you Jeff, all for you x (and Jorge….and Guo…but not Scott)

Jeff's speech to Nunes. Standing on Dudley castle walls.....

"Nunes, Nunes! Behold, Jeff Shi. I am not one of you, but I fight! I fight with Wolves. I fight against a tyrant who holds you under his boot! If you would be free men, then you must fight! Join us now, join Wolves!"

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

My years off disappointment being built up and then let down by other men… I so wanted to believe but then when I thought you were going to take Ruben away… it broke me. I shouldn’t have made the Fosun In / Out poll, but I was scared, scared and angry… that the beautiful times we had were over… that’s you’d leave our family trapped in some god forsaken hell hole of the Championship.

I love you Jeff.
Too late! He is insistent that you return the ring. :)

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nunes spotted near Compton.....

732b4049-5de0-4e91-aadb-25c1025f495a_text.gif

Sorry @Wolf in Kenilworth, you've set me off now. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves is the greatest film of all time :tearsofjoy:

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It felt like we’d been “ winging it “ the last few transfer windows, so understandable that we were getting concerned. Collins, Nunes and Guedes is an improvement right through the spine of the team and is the refresh we so badly need. Ronaldo to join, go on Jeff I dare you. Additional sponsorship and merchandise sales etc would probably cover most of the wages.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It felt like we’d been “ winging it “ the last few transfer windows, so understandable that we were getting concerned. Collins, Nunes and Guedes is an improvement right through the spine of the team and is the refresh we so badly need. Ronaldo to join, go on Jeff I dare you. Additional sponsorship and merchandise sales etc would probably cover most of the wages.

He will move on somewhere on the last day of the window to a club in the Champions League.

Sporting with the Nunes money I reckon.

But dreaming is for free.

How do we solve our goalscoring woes? By signing one the World's most elite goalscorers!!

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nunes spotted near Compton.....

732b4049-5de0-4e91-aadb-25c1025f495a_text.gif

Sorry @Wolf in Kenilworth, you've set me off now. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves is the greatest film of all time :tearsofjoy:
1. I can borrow my cousins tree surgeon harnesses to get up those trees at Compton.

2. Alan Rickman in that movie is one of the best scenery chewing performances of all time

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's weird that this thread has far fewer posts than I'd expect, given the number of incoherently-livid/pant-wetty complaining posts that I've seen this summer.
They are too busy complaining about people calling them out over their previous OTT meltdown comments. They have made this forum a miserable place over the last few months.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's not speak too soon; we don't know if anyone will be sold yet. However, if we get Nunes, a striker e.g. Ramos and don't sell anyone, i will be begging Jeff for mercy for the fact I questioned his credentials.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's not speak too soon; we don't know if anyone will be sold yet. However, if we get Nunes, a striker e.g. Ramos and don't sell anyone, i will be begging Jeff for mercy for the fact I questioned his credentials.
Even if Neves did leave for £73m that would allow us to buy even further which is how we will progress. Players like him and Nunes won’t wait around for long especially Neves if no new deal is agreed soon. Let’s enjoy the ride. Where the fresh investments can progress us

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

My years of disappointment being built up and then let down by other men… I so wanted to believe but then when I thought you were going to take Ruben away… it broke me. I shouldn’t have made the Fosun In / Out poll, but I was scared, scared and angry… that the beautiful times we had were over… that’s you’d leave our family trapped in some god forsaken hell hole of the Championship.

I love you Jeff.
Are you a grown up?

Edit. I should always read posts fully. Great post m8

Last edited:

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even if Neves did leave for £73m that would allow us to buy even further which is how we will progress. Players like him and Nunes won’t wait around for long especially Neves if no new deal is agreed soon. Let’s enjoy the ride. Where the fresh investments can progress us
From my point of view, giving with one hand but taking with the other isn't what we need. I understand there are financial constraints, but as much as I'm excited about the Nunes signing, I would still rather keep Ruben and not sign Nunes as opposed to the other way round. We need more players who are quality, not to replace the quality we have, so I'd be very disappointed if FOSUN/Jeff took that approach.

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I love you Jeff.

WebbedLameHornedtoad-size_restricted.gif

You mean...JEFF.....IM SORRY!!

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need a bit of a fire sale IMO. Neves , not being in the flames.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From my point of view, giving with one hand but taking with the other isn't what we need. I understand there are financial constraints, but as much as I'm excited about the Nunes signing, I would still rather keep Ruben and not sign Nunes as opposed to the other way round. We need more players who are quality, not to replace the quality we have, so I'd be very disappointed if FOSUN/Jeff took that approach.
What if it’s Ruben who wants to leave?
If he leaves will it be Jeff’s fault?

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What if it’s Ruben who wants to leave?
If he leaves will it be Jeff’s fault?
Whilst Ruben is under contract at Wolverhampton Wanderers, what he wants to do is secondary to what the club want to do.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need a bit of a fire sale IMO. Neves , not being in the flames.
Who do you think we need to get rid of? In my opinion, perhaps Donk (due to Nunes upgrade), but aside from that I don't think we have the depth to be considering sales.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll apologise to Jeff when we get Nunes over the line, sign a striker and keep Neves, I'll save it for then. But I may well have to eat a huge slice of humble pie.....

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Who do you think we need to get rid of? In my opinion, perhaps Donk (due to Nunes upgrade), but aside from that I don't think we have the depth to be considering sales.
Without Donk we'd have 3 CMs again. Donk/Neves/Nunes is my starters in a 3 against the bigger clubs + more physical sides imo.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We can’t expect these calibre of players to stay at Wolves much longer than 2/3 years that’s how Mendes makes money by moving them around via Wolves

Back
Top Bottom