Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jeff I’m sorry…

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who do you think we need to get rid of? In my opinion, perhaps Donk (due to Nunes upgrade), but aside from that I don't think we have the depth to be considering sales.
MGW and Podence . I have concerns about both of them Just my opinion .

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dear Jeff,

You will continue to be judged on results, but close Nunes and a striker and hopefully that will go a long way towards achieving those goals

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Without Donk we'd have 3 CMs again. Donk/Neves/Nunes is my starters in a 3 against the bigger clubs + more physical sides imo.
Ideally we don't need to jettison a bloody midfielder. If Nunes signs, we'll finally have the minimum amount of senior midfielders we've needed for as long as I can remember.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff, I’m writing this to say I’m sorry I ever doubted you and I’m hoping we can get back together and work things out,

My years of disappointment being built up and then let down by other men… I so wanted to believe but then when I thought you were going to take Ruben away… it broke me. I shouldn’t have made the Fosun In / Out poll, but I was scared, scared and angry… that the beautiful times we had were over… that’s you’d leave our family trapped in some god forsaken hell hole of the Championship.

I was wrong, so very wrong and I should have trusted you. Please forgive me.

And Scott I shouldn’t have made jokes about you mumbling transfer secrets face down, into a naan bread, it was spiteful and mean.

I’ll never doubt either of you again.

I love you Jeff.
Ha ha. Its weird, I was just drafting an open letter to Jeff in my mind when I saw this. Brilliant. My sentiments exactly.

Back
Top Bottom