Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jack O'Connell

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not a rumor. Just thinking out loud. Nobody seems to be linked with O'Connell.

Is it down to the injury? Surely he'll be back for pre-season, unless I've missed a recurrence of the injury or a complication slowing down his recovery.
Makes me think of when Lescott was Injured for us. The team who finally took a chance on him did really well out if it. Maybe it's worth taking a chance on O'Connell?

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good player. Needs a change and could turn into a very good player.

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not a rumor. Just thinking out loud. Nobody seems to be linked with O'Connell.

Is it down to the injury? Surely he'll be back for pre-season, unless I've missed a recurrence of the injury or a complication slowing down his recovery.
Makes me think of when Lescott was Injured for us. The team who finally took a chance on him did really well out if it. Maybe it's worth taking a chance on O'Connell?
He's an underrated player for sure. Sheff Utd hugely missed him last year as well as Sander Berge after he got injured. It's probably down to a combination of a bad injury and a relative lack of experience in the Prem. I remember reading awhile back that his injury and recovery is a particularly complicated one and Wilder also made a few comments on this too.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You lot are putting the cart before the horse.

Does he speak Portuguese? :)

D

Deleted member LP 3925

To be fair he is very good. His performance as Louis Zamperini in the film adaptation of Laura Hillebrand’s book Unbroken was great.

Also liked him in ‘71.
The sequel, Unbroken: Path To Redemption, was even better. Mainly because Zamperini was played by the talented Stephen Hunt.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The sequel, Unbroken: Path To Redemption, was even better. Mainly because Zamperini was played by the talented Stephen Hunt.

and who can forget his goal against Blackburn.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
THE reason sheff utd struggled so much. Their best player by a long distance. Was excellent for them their first year. If he was fit I'd have him here in a heartbeat.
What this chap says.

He was brilliant against us in the first season. No surprise that they struggled once he was out. I'd love him at Wolves

Back
Top Bottom