Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

It’s in our own hands

C

Calufur

Chasing pack are all on fantastic runs which is almost impossible to continue for all 3 of them. We should focus on our game though and not think about what the others are doing!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tomorrow could be massive if we win.

Just because if we do win and Cardiff drop points we take it above 3 points which means all we need to do is match Cardiff even if they beat us at their place.

And we would go 11 points agead of Fulham with 9 games left. Surely too big a gap. Which would make it a 3 horse race.

E

Edgmond Wolf

still 7 points clear of the villa and 3 clear of Cardiff.. let’s face it we have to win our next two no questions.

Let’s think positive
Well said that man

Oh and for ALL you pant wetters, I am keeping a list of your pant wetting posts and when, not if, we get promoted as Champions I will also post a league of Pant Wetters.....every post from now on....you have been warned :cool:

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well said that man

Oh and for ALL you pant wetters, I am keeping a list of your pant wetting posts and when, not if, we get promoted as Champions I will also post a league of Pant Wetters.....every post from now on....you have been warned :cool:

Can’t wait to see it.

As the title says it’s in our hands. The Villa fan I work with first comment to me this morning was ‘I’d still rather be in your position’. That’s all that matters.

M

merseawolf

Was talking to my Dad last night about the current situation and he is a bit nervy about it. I must be the most relaxed Wolves fan i know. For me in the grand scheme of things promotion isnt the be all and end all. Yes of course i want us to go up, reinvest and become Mighty Wolves again but selfishly being only able to get to 6 home and similar away games that will become impossible without a season ticket and living 200 miles away with a young family and doing shift work that aint happening anytime soon.
If we do go up, and i think we will i will become an armchair SkyTv fan which is fine but wont be the same as going to games.
If we fail this year i will still go to my normal quota of games. Basically i know i am in a different position to most of you but i just love watching us play good football meet up with a few of you lot have a good laugh doesnt matter that much what league we're in for that.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is indeed. Only a couple of our nine lives left - let's save them for when we actually play Cardiff please eh.

Come on boys.

Skyscraper

Reaction score
Working with 2 villa fans a derby fan an Ipswitch fan and a forest fan it seems they all think the wheels are falling off and we will choke. Myself I don't know how this season will pan out but it is the best season I can remember so far, just need to close it up, the sooner the better.

Reaction score
It was never going to be plain sailing and an unhindered assault on the title. Losing to Fulham and Villa away isn’t a disgrace, although obviously the nature of both (particularly the 4-1) isn’t good. Our momentum similarly isn’t great, but we’ve got some of the lower sides to play and as the finale approaches they can’t just set out to stifle us, they start needing to try and win. We all just need to keep behind the team and plugging away. Even if we lost the next three games, Villa could at best only be 2 points ahead of us - if they won each of their three. We’ve still got a decent cushion, and a very good side.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well said that man

Must be a long list

Coffer Wolf

Reaction score
Can’t wait to see it.

As the title says it’s in our hands. The Villa fan I work with first comment to me this morning was ‘I’d still rather be in your position’. That’s all that matters.

Yep, name and shame!!

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well said that man

Is there a trophy for the wettest pants?

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is going to test everybody tonight. Big questions are being asked from our mainly young squad so this is where ruddy and bennett and doc will earn their corn as seasoned pros.in the english leagues. Big crowd, loads of pressure to get a result while reading can play without any tension and enjoy the day. Have we got the big characters to get us there?

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tomorrow could be massive if we win.

Just because if we do win and Cardiff drop points we take it above 3 points which means all we need to do is match Cardiff even if they beat us at their place.

And we would go 11 points agead of Fulham with 9 games left. Surely too big a gap. Which would make it a 3 horse race.

After witnessing the dramatic reduction in our 13 points lead and goal difference within the last 6 or 7 games I would say it is not too big a gap at all.

D

Deleted member 4453

If we all win tonight I wonder if the gap to the top 2 might psychologically deal a blow to Fulham?

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we all win tonight I wonder if the gap to the top 2 might psychologically deal a blow to Fulham?
Wouldn't think it would make a difference Fulham will just focus on Fulham just as we should just look after our own results as if we win 8 then we are promoted it really is as simple as that.

I just hope the villa fall and lose in the play offs and then listen to Bruce shooting his mouth off.

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s understandable for us fans to be nervous, we have been bossing the league for much of the season, only to have our rough patch now!

The lads need to stay focused and as Nuno says, take it one game at a time. Keep playing our way (minus the defensive lapses) and we will be champions.

With Fosun backing the club, hopefully we can push on and cement our place in the premier league!

S

ShropshireLad

Well said that man

I ****ed myself laughing at that. :D

S

ShropshireLad

Back
Top Bottom