Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Is it on tv?

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
To save the question being asked every game, and prevent the discussion heading towards unofficial means, these links should provide the answers...

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To save the question being asked every game, and prevent the discussion heading towards unofficial means, these links should provide the answers...

That first one is all you'll ever need in my opinion.

Can filter by team, country, competition.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That first link is the one I use. Very simple and user friendly.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any news on whether there’s any TV coverage of the friendlies? I’ve checked on Wolves TV and I can’t find anything, but with my low IQ, that doesn’t necessarily mean there isn’t any from other sources, like Celtic or Porto club media.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any news on whether there’s any TV coverage of the friendlies? I’ve checked on Wolves TV and I can’t find anything, but with my low IQ, that doesn’t necessarily mean there isn’t any from other sources, like Celtic or Porto club media.
There was an email re Porto - £6 on Wolves TV

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this on TV today or no? I can't find it on my guide, but I'm not sure if it's just not updated because it was a late add.

Sportsnet World usually shows all the FA Cup games.

But the odd time games aren't televised at all so maybe this one isn't televised at all?

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Is this on TV today or no? I can't find it on my guide, but I'm not sure if it's just not updated because it was a late add.

Sportsnet World usually shows all the FA Cup games.

But the odd time games aren't televised at all so maybe this one isn't televised at all?
Use the links in the first post?

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Use the links in the first post?
I did, but I can't seem to find Sportsnet World listed anywhere. Maybe I just don't know how to use the links. I see listings for the regular Sportsnet channels though.

It also doesn't seem to be completely correct as it says today's game on Star+ but the Star+ only shows the West Ham game (I realize I wouldn't be able to watch this way either, but I was trying to find out if it was even on TV at all).

Obviously I can wait until game time and check Sportsnet World, but I was hoping to know beforehand.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
whats wrong with asking if the match is on tv or not
Nothing. The issue relates to sharing links or advising people to watch on illegal streams.

If someone says "is it on the telly today?" and someone else says "no, it's not" then that's all good. If one of those someones then asks for or offers info on illegal streams / links to streaming sites then it gets moderator attention.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing. The issue relates to sharing links or advising people to watch on illegal streams.

If someone says "is it on the telly today?" and someone else says "no, it's not" then that's all good. If one of those someones then asks for or offers info on illegal streams / links to streaming sites then it gets moderator attention.
The Fanzo app provides useful lists of fixtures being televised in the UK.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not seen it announced yet, but the Villa away game is on TV. Moved to 5:30 kick off

Back
Top Bottom