Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ipswich away

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just got an email from Wolves regarding ticket information for Reading and Ipswich away games
£37.50 and £32.50 for adults for Ipswich!!!!!, robbing robbing *******s!!!!!
Fair play to Reading as they promised at the start if the season just £20, well done to them

W

WasStefan

Based on 2k following at both (we will probably take 1k to both so all below figures will be halved)

2k x 37.50 = 75k
2k x 20.00 = 40k

Are clubs really that bad off that they need the extra 17.5-35k? sell more home tickets to cover it ffs

M

Mr Wolf

Ipswich can go **** themselves at those prices, it's a **** journey also so not at though you claw it back on travel cost.

Reading have set a great example this season, hopefully more will follow.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ipswich is a night game March 7th.So not that many will travel.and at that price nobody can blame them.I gave up going away on night games unless it's down London in the near future :D

E

Essex Wolf

It's one of the few games that is easy for us to get to. No need to drive and only about half hour on the train but thos prices are ****ing ridiculous.

Optimistic Hove Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Is Mad Mick's compensation package going to be that large they need to charge these prices???

E

Essex Wolf

Is Mad Mick's compensation package going to be that large they need to charge these prices???
Speaking with my mate earlier this week whose a S/T holder at Ipswich and he's amazed McCarthy is still in post. Says the football is dire and he cann't understand why they still haven't signed a forward. Seems a bigger % of their supporters have turned on him.

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are following the economics of diminishing returns, gates fall. so charge more to keep the same level of gate receipts, Load of balls ! not ed either.

E

Essex Wolf

Several games to go before this game so I imagine results/performances will play a big part in the turn out.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm going but not happy with the prices, good pub just around the corner near train station, can't remember the name, met Essex in there last season

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Most will get £32.50 tickets that, whilst still ridiculous, isn't that bad compared to Sheff Wednesday, Leeds, Villa

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reading says 'initial' allocation so more tickets may become available?

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be there because it's a home game for me. The last couple of seasons our turnout has been around the 500 mark. Why's this always an evening game?

M

merseawolf

Usual dilema for me at Ipswich away. Been offered a couple of tickets in the Directors Box by a friend at Ipswich FC but would rather be in the Wolves end. But at £37 a pop i think we'll take tickets for free. Maybe a chance to chat to a few of the Wolves Directors too. Will be in the Station Hotel before kick off as we're out on the **** in the afternoon.

W

WasStefan

Readings ground is in such a soulless area. Completely depressing. Nice stadium crap area

Back
Top Bottom