Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I wonder?

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i wonder who these players are tha do want to sign for wolves are that kenny said the other day? In the evening mail was it?

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Yeah he said he has a list of players ready to come in and raring to play for us.
I guess it's a matter of getting rid of the deadwood first.
Same old story.

S

Stratford Wolf

Yeah he said he has a list of players ready to come in and raring to play for us.
I guess it's a matter of getting rid of the deadwood first.
Same old story.

Just waiting for the phone call......:D

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
lol mixer. God i hate them with a passion! The real gang of 4 were a quality band though

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are the fantastic four training with the rest of the lads? id llove to be a fly on the wall

V

voWels

Are the fantastic four training with the rest of the lads? id llove to be a fly on the wall

E&S has 3 pictures of the players on a training run through the countryside. In the 2nd photo does look like JoH to me, though on my iPad they're rather small photos.

B

BlakemoreWolf

Just release our useless ones if no one wants em! pave the way for new players.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Playing a very risky game waiting to sign players if you ask me.
If we could sign Murphy then why cant we sign others now we aren't signing him?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do we know that we're not working hard to bring players in ASAP?

Truth is we don't know do we.

D

Dewsburywolf

E&S has 3 pictures of the players on a training run through the countryside. In the 2nd photo does look like JoH to me, though on my iPad they're rather small photos.

Did you mention run & Jamie O`Hara in the same paragraph? :eek:

E

Edgmond Wolf

I wonder.....how long it will be before we are back in the Premier League.......

S

singwolf_1

lol mixer. God i hate them with a passion! The real gang of 4 were a quality band though

The REAL Gang of Four were a bunch of Chinese politicians (including Mao Tse Tung's wife) who allegedly amassed power and wealth for themselves, whilst blocking access to The Chairman. That's where the band got the name from.

D

Dewsburywolf

The REAL Gang of Four were a bunch of Chinese politicians (including Mao Tse Tung's wife) who allegedly amassed power and wealth for themselves, whilst blocking access to The Chairman. That's where the band got the name from.

Not forgetting the breakaway politicians (Woy Jenkins, Shirley Williams etc.) who formed the initial SDP

Back
Top Bottom