Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hwang

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just read on another forum that Leeds are in for him, Wolves looking to do an Afobe type deal

Fantastic if true. I mean not for the player he must feel a bit **** about himself right now. But i am free after 5 every evening for any sort of travel arrangements he needs.

If we make money out of it oh dear god that would be more than a brucey bonus

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There was interest in him before so it's not a complete surprise. Hopefully they don't look at the late season dossier.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just read on another forum that Leeds are in for him, Wolves looking to do an Afobe type deal
Is there a link to that? Leeds fans think their recruitment team is spectacularly stupid, but no-one who's ever watched football could even remotely pay money for Hwang.
PS Live in North Yorkshire so will happily drive to Elland Road to make sure he makes it through the front door.

DJLWolf

Reaction score
There's a lot of people who want to drive him up there.I officially throw my hat in the ring.

I imagine we could start a raffle.....make an absolute fortune for charity here.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll drive him too. We can have a convoy!

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He gets us views or likes or whatever it is on our South Korean Facebook page so no chance we will sell up.

Wolvescol

Groupie
Reaction score
I’ve got a pick up truck with chains and tension straps , he won’t escape !

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Play it cool. We don't want to scare them off!!

It would be such a shame to lose such a gifted player after only one season.

But I imagine the lure of linking up with Jesse Marsch again will be too good to turn down.

All the best Hwang.

:wink::wink::wink:

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll pay for petrol for everyone in the convoy

Edit: provided you're not diesel

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably why we let Leeds win at home if they said they would take hwang of us...

Jeff was probably crying at half time , when we was 2-0 up, saying I don't want Europe, we will have to spend ...Leeds heard him, said if you let us win we will buy hwang ..

Last edited:

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Play it cool. We don't want to scare them off!!

It would be such a shame to lose such a gifted player after only one season.

But I imagine the lure of linking up with Jesse Marsch again will be too good to turn down.

All the best Hwang.

:wink::wink::wink:
Excellent first touch, pace in behind and a deadly finisher. Be sad to see him go but if the deal is right, what can you do.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leeds did buy Helder Costa off us for £15M, so they have form .They know a bargain when they see it:D

I know Hwang is the scapegoat-of-the-month, but really, he's done better than Costa in the Premier. Leeds can't score either, so will think they have got one over us by getting our equal (in open play) top scorer in. And my Leeds supporting friend thinks Hwang is a "decent player" and is amazed at the stick he gets from our fans, so let's hope there's something in this. Just imagine how well Hwang could link up with Bamford...honest.

T

TheConcourse

This would be incredible. The speed Leeds play at too? The guy will never complete a pass again.

Edit: only joking, Leeds. Fantastic player, bags of potential, huge brand opportunity etc. £20m is too cheap. But on this occasion we’ll take £10m.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if Leeds buy Jimenez after he got sent off against them and allowed them to avoid relegation!

fatlarry

Reaction score
I’m not offering to drive him, let him catch the bus.

Although I expect he’d probably miss it.

Back
Top Bottom