Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hwang

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disgraceful he has had this tonight. Whatever anyone thinks of football merits, no one deserves to get racial abuse like this. I actually now feel bad for being critical of his performance in the first half. He seems a nice lad and I hate racists. Would love it if he could make me and others on here look stupid this coming season and do well for us.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Staggered at the lack of talk about this on here - it seems racism only works some ways...

Hope Hwang is okay firstly. Also hope the decision to play on was made by him, even though it didn't look that way. The lack of support from the players/management slightly concerning IMO but can't criticise them that much as don't actually know what was said.

It seemed the right time to actually do something and make a stand by walking off.

Well said mate.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves has reported the racial abuse directed at one of the players. Guess it's Hwang. Terrible and UEFA should investigate, but as it was 'just' a friendly, not sure they will.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disgraceful he has had this tonight. Whatever anyone thinks of football merits, no one deserves to get racial abuse like this. I actually now feel bad for being critical of his performance in the first half. He seems a nice lad and I hate racists. Would love it if he could make me and others on here look stupid this coming season and do well for us.

Agree completely!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Staggered at the lack of talk about this on here - it seems racism only works some ways...

Hope Hwang is okay firstly. Also hope the decision to play on was made by him, even though it didn't look that way. The lack of support from the players/management slightly concerning IMO but can't criticise them that much as don't actually know what was said.

It seemed the right time to actually do something and make a stand by walking off.
I often disagree with you but this is absolutely spot on.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Great post totally agree

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I assume he mentioned it to the ref, as well as the laser thing. If so, you would expect he would have done something about it. Maybe friendly matches against noddy 2nd division sides aren't taken so seriously in Portugal. Our club should lodge a complaint either way.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So sad that this is still a thing in this day and age.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has but to be fair this wasn't our fans it was Farense fans.

My point was also to do with the reaction, why's it hardly mentioned on here? Would it be the case if some **** had done a monkey gesture to Boly? I doubt it.

Why didn't we walk off? What did Hwang say to Coady? Presume some of these questions will be put to Lage on Friday so may get more insight but they don't come out of it well as it stands with the limited information.

But yeah the main thing here is Hwang.
What was said or done?

If monkey chants were directed at Boly, yes there'd be outrage...

But I don't know what I need to be outraged at... so it's a bit difficult to be... Well... um... outraged.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What was said or done?

If monkey chants were directed at Boly, yes there'd be outrage...

But I don't know what I need to be outraged at... so it's a bit difficult to be... Well... um... outraged.
We don’t need to know the specifics, the club have made it clear that Hwang was subjected to racial abuse; it does not matter what form it came in.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He may be too old to improve his control. Might have to live with that. But two things he could do to improve his game significantly: 1) stop falling over so much. 2) learn where the touchlines are! Or Bruno keeps him away from the edge of the pitch - that could help with the iffy control, too. (though it could be that if a player mis-controls, it's better it goes out of play than risk it falling to an opponent)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like he is injured yet again with a groin strain. Guedes in but yet again another very weak bench on Saturday by the looks of it, unless Adama and Semedo can come into the group.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like he is injured yet again with a groin strain. Guedes in but yet again another very weak bench on Saturday by the looks of it, unless Adama and Semedo can come into the group.
Where is this about the groin strain?

Back
Top Bottom