Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hummel Proposed Kits 2018/2019

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2018/2019's Kit Supplier came down to the winners in Adidas and Everton's current suppliers in Hummel.

And clearly, it was a one horse race - by what the latter officially proposed, as per these 2 images from @TheWolvesShirt on Twitter!

What on earth were they thinking?

1650271848443.jpeg

1650271866141.jpeg

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

I suspect the club picked the kit supplier based on the best financial/contractual terms and not which one proposed the nicest kit. Though the examples posted do look ****.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yet again Kashmire I have great difficulty in understanding what you are trying to say? What has prompted you to put this on here? Not trying to be argumentative but just confused. Can you elaborate please.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yet again Kashmire I have great difficulty in understanding what you are trying to say? What has prompted you to put this on here? Not trying to be argumentative but just confused. Can you elaborate please.

That the offering Hummel put on the table was shocking?

WHY do you almost on EVERY SINGLE POST, have to question the way I put things on here?

Get your head a wobble!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That the offering Hummel put on the table was shocking?

WHY do you almost on EVERY SINGLE POST, have to question the way I put things on here?

Get your head a wobble!
Why didn't you say that then? Still not sure what prompted you to put these pictures up of a kit which we did not use from 3 years ago? Anyway, each to their own. Have a good day.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s no worse than last seasons Adidas offering.

Reactions: Ian

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That proposed away kit is class TBF.

The white away kit in 18/19 was our best for years though, and I’d always wanted us to have an Adidas kit too so I’m glad we picked the option we did.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
The problem is with you, not Kashmire, and there was absolutely no need to imply he is frequently hard to understand. Again, your problem.
I don't think we can continue to give you free rein for this kind of thing, especially in light of bod's recent post to you.

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2018/2019's Kit Supplier came down to the winners in Adidas and Everton's current suppliers in Hummel.

And clearly, it was a one horse race - by what the latter officially proposed, as per these 2 images from @TheWolvesShirt on Twitter!

What on earth were they thinking?

View attachment 27560

View attachment 27561

They were thinking they were NFFP and went with Adidas, simples.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Methinks one of us needs a sight test...

Well until you’ve had one, I can tell you it’s a classic Hummel style kit with their usual nod to the 80s with a nice ‘on trend’ grey theme running throughout it to accentuate the traditional Wolves old gold :p

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think you're probably just a bit hard of understanding. It's the most straightforward post ever.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Methinks one of us needs a sight test...
Haha, then the's not the only one, I don't mind the retro nods in that away shirt.

In all seriousness, I do need to book an eye test so perhaps I should report back after I've done so :D

EDIT: the home shirt is, however, a monstrosity!

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would not have been tempted to buy either of those, even at a massively reduced price!

CologneWolf

Reaction score
Something different. Having the black background is less than ideal to give a true indication of how the home shirt would look.

I didn’t much like the Adidas kits, still i ended up getting all 3 home variations.

Cagliari football club left Macron to team up with Adidas in 20/21 and since then both seasons’ kits have been gunk. I refuse to buy them at €90

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why didn't you say that then? Still not sure what prompted you to put these pictures up of a kit which we did not use from 3 years ago? Anyway, each to their own. Have a good day.
Perhaps because they've only just come to light?

I'm guessing you see no point in releasing the findings of the census 100 years on?

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

The problem is with you, not Kashmire, and there was absolutely no need to imply he is frequently hard to understand. Again, your problem.
I don't think we can continue to give you free rein for this kind of thing, especially in light of bod's recent post to you.
Why don’t you put him on pre-mod? I know one poster who has been in pre-mod for nearly a year.
Your moderation of NNW is completely out of line with your moderation of other posters.
I know if certain other posters had said the wolves women player was at least 2 stone overweight, playing football was a danger to her health and an embarrassment to be associated with wolves then you would have taken some action.
This is at least the 3rd time he has claimed not to understand Kashmire (twice in last 2 days).
The moderation of this site is starting to lack credibility when you crack down on certain posters and not others

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a weird post...

Anyway, wish we heard more about the behind-the-scenes stuff, always interesting. These "efforts" are horrible :tearsofjoy:

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Why don’t you put him on pre-mod? I know one poster who has been in pre-mod for nearly a year.
Your moderation of NNW is completely out of line with your moderation of other posters.
I know if certain other posters had said the wolves women player was at least 2 stone overweight, playing football was a danger to her health and an embarrassment to be associated with wolves then you would have taken some action.
This is at least the 3rd time he has claimed not to understand Kashmire (twice in last 2 days).
The moderation of this site is starting to lack credibility when you crack down on certain posters and not others
Already done now. As mentioned before to nnw that benefit of doubt was given, but clearly that was wrong on my part.

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I've never seen this before and was interested to see and read it. I had no difficulty understanding the post so not sure why you found it so baffling. Maybe you're just being provocative for the sake of it?

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Always interesting to see other “could have been” kits. To be honest, Adidas gave us some classic kits. That first home kit under the lights…. The white away one which my fiancée put in the dryer with a lipstick :(

The Mexico third kit, the Portugal third kit.

Love them all.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
I did it before I posted.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
From here on in stick to the topic please, not any side show.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A Peter Pridmore account on twitter said it was fake news.

Peter Pridmore if it's the actual bloke (and I have no reason to suspect it's not) is a credible employee of Wolves... And bizarrely Sheffield Wednesday.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
To me the kits look like a fans knock up of what a hummel kit might look like. They may well be a hummel proposal for the club but I'm not convinced as they always use their other logo on Kits, not the chevron one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220419-101245_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220419-101245_Chrome.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom