Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

How much?

Bend It Like Dennison

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No unfortunately not some new unknown Spanish starlet but rumoured to be now on tap in the Molineux.

A thimble of good news I guess??

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m in no way justifying it but I was in London for work last week and paid £6 for a pint so I suppose the difference in and out the ground is similar to wolves and the city centre. Either way as pointed out it’s daylight robbery
In part down to the stupid business rates in London. Outside of the centre though a pint of real ale is £2.29 in most Spoons (Ruddles Best or Greene King IPA £1.49 if you are that desperate).

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Price wise I agree, but there is no worse beer than Worthington's and I can't remember an away ground without something half decent at least. Yes bottles, but I have no issue with that. It just smacks of someone who just thinks it's just beer so whatever is cheapest gives the most profit, job done. There's something better in the NB isn't there, or did I imagine that?
Pretty sure Anfield is just Carsberg which is even worse than carling.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Price wise I agree, but there is no worse beer than Worthington's and I can't remember an away ground without something half decent at least. Yes bottles, but I have no issue with that. It just smacks of someone who just thinks it's just beer so whatever is cheapest gives the most profit, job done. There's something better in the NB isn't there, or did I imagine that?
The bizarre thing is they had ceased brewing that crap and brought it back last year to be Spoons cheapo crap replacing John Smith's. As you say someone looked for the cheapest rubbish.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The bizarre thing is they had ceased brewing that crap and brought it back last year to be Spoons cheapo crap replacing John Smith's. As you say someone looked for the cheapest rubbish.
John Smith's is as bad as it comes. Would it be hard to do a deal with Banks's, get one of their bitters or ales? Better for the environment ;)

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
7,60 for a pint of **** Heineken?
Get a grip!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
John Smith's is as bad as it comes. Would it be hard to do a deal with Banks's, get one of their bitters or ales? Better for the environment ;)
Banks brewery is now part of Carlsberg Marston's.... Enough said.....

You'd doubtless end up with keg beer anyway as real ale wouldn't keep.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was in a Toby Carvery yesterday and the draft was £3.50 a pint..... The disadvantage, of course, is that doesn't include the opportunity to watch Wolves!! :):)
If it's anything like the Toby in Redhill you also have to dodge the reprobates and syringes

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
the most expensive pint in UK?

But even seasoned ****ney boozers will surely be blindsided by what is believed to be Britain's most expensive beer on sale at The Craft Beer Co, in Brixton, South London - at the equivalent of £80.15 a pint.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

But even seasoned ****ney boozers will surely be blindsided by what is believed to be Britain's most expensive beer on sale at The Craft Beer Co, in Brixton, South London - at the equivalent of £80.15 a pint.
Just made me think of this

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Only “muggy little ****s”would consider paying that.

****ing London.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
sheltered life? head into any wetherspoons at 10am and you’ll see how many drink it.

Depends on your definition, my nearest pub is a Wetherspoons, 400 yards from my front door. Frequent there quite often.

I also like the Youngs and Greene King pubs a little further along.

Carling is still the lowest lager, in my opinion.

Wigan Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I wish people would stop calling Carling a lager
It’s..............it’s.............it’s,
well I don’t know what it is but it’s not lager

MrJamez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Was anybody aware we charge different prices depending on which stand you are in?

I had Stowford in the south bank at £4.75, however, my mate said it was cheaper in the Bully.

W

WasStefan

South bank listed Madri but didnt see a single person drinking it?

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
South bank listed Madri but didnt see a single person drinking it?

Due to the size listed at 568ml I’m guessing it was served in pints only available in the down stairs kiosk which used to serve Carling.

Everyone is still in the habit of buying those luke warm bottles of ****

W

WasStefan

Due to the size listed at 568ml I’m guessing it was served in pints only available in the down stairs kiosk which used to serve Carling.

Everyone is still in the habit of buying those luke warm bottles of ****
Downstairs? I always thought they served the draught upstairs

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Downstairs? I always thought they served the draught upstairs

I’ve only ever seen draft served in the first bar you come to as you enter from the Billy Wright side turn style.

Only ever seen bottles upstairs in the 2 kiosks we use. But that’s not to say it’s not served in the others.

Back
Top Bottom