Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Half time entertainment

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im sure I’m not the only one who thought it was incredibly heart warming seeing those lads on the pitch at half time.

Crowd involvement was fantastic and must have made it for them. That bloke who mocked the Cardiff fans when he scored by doing the ayatollah is my new hero. What a lad! :D

The scrap over the Cardiff penalty was equally hilarious.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Think the Wolves number 8 took it a bit too serious lmao! Fantastic stuff though much rather watch that than listen to Steve Daly talk about golf to someome.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I'd love to some more of them at half time in future games. The Cardiff players showed more enthusiasm than the proper team. Both sets of fans got really involved which was great.
Agree think the crowd involvement made it. Bit like when them little Chinese kids played last year.

Justawolf

Reaction score
I really enjoy where 2people see who can put the most amount of tops on in a given time. So very exciting and I think whoever thought this would be so entertaining and enjoyable should be really proud of himself for keeping us on the edge of our seats at half time :-(

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sadly didn’t go to the match, so for the benefit of me (and possibly others), what was the HT entertainment? I’m assuming a match of some description but who were the players?

Thanks

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The one lad who was clapping and cheering the quad as he came off is never going to forget that moment. Absolutely made up for him.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed - it was fantastic. Popped to see parents next to Robert Plant and they were playing in front of us, taking it so seriously.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sadly didn’t go to the match, so for the benefit of me (and possibly others), what was the HT entertainment? I’m assuming a match of some description but who were the players?

Thanks
It was a 5 a side between the Wolves and Cardiff disability teams. It got a bit feisty, but all in good nature. The fans urged them on. A last-second winner for Wolves to win 3-2 was a bonus.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
I remember going to matches in late 70’s and early 80’s when they used to have kids footy at halftime. Was it at Molineux, or just away games I saw it?

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Over 75’s teams next time please

D

Deleted member 6754 (removed at own request)

Im sure I’m not the only one who thought it was incredibly heart warming seeing those lads on the pitch at half time.

Crowd involvement was fantastic and must have made it for them. That bloke who mocked the Cardiff fans when he scored by doing the ayatollah is my new hero. What a lad! :D

The scrap over the Cardiff penalty was equally hilarious.

I'd love to some more of them at half time in future games. The Cardiff players showed more enthusiasm than the proper team. Both sets of fans got really involved which was great.

It was fantastic fun and loved seeing them genuinely loving being out there. The Cardiff fans made more noise during HT than the entire 90 mins! I was actually a little sad when the players came back out and they had to stop which is definitely a compliment. More of this please Wolves.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed - it was fantastic. Popped to see parents next to Robert Plant and they were playing in front of us, taking it so seriously.

Right by me then mate, I sit a few seats away from him

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember going to matches in late 70’s and early 80’s when they used to have kids footy at halftime. Was it at Molineux, or just away games I saw it?
Was definitely at wolves in front of the John Ireland when it was a billion miles from the touch line. Also remember them having races to find the quickest player in the league.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Was definitely at wolves in front of the John Ireland when it was a billion miles from the touch line. Also remember them having races to find the quickest player in the league.
Cheers. Thought I remembered something like that.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best HT feature all season and shows how inclusive, warming and down right fun the Wolves family is.

The Number 8 might be worth a shout as a back to Mr Neves himself!

A cracking job by both sides, on a cracking afternoon!

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Great entertainment. They will never forget, good come back from the Wolves lads! We all really enjoyed it..

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just brilliant, those players must have loved it. Showed so much bottle. Genuinely added to a super day all round.

Great crowd reaction too. More of this please Wolves.

N

Northamptonwolf

Im sure Tim steel used to do well in them races

N

Northamptonwolf

Absolutely brilliant. Loved every minute. To see the pride, happiness and enjoyment the lads got was superb.

I and many others around me actually jumped up and celebrated the goals!

Brilliant stuff

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it was heats, winners represented at centenary tournament, at Wembley

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was under stand drinking and could hear the cheering, wondered what was going on

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As Yamalroite said, I was in the Steve Bull concourse and heard two roars, to such an extent ,I thought we had kicked off the second half and scored, we rushed up to find it was still halftime but a game just concluded, my lad who watched it , said it was brilliant !

D

Deleted member 3518

As Yamalroite said, I was in the Steve Bull concourse and heard two roars, to such an extent ,I thought we had kicked off the second half and scored, we rushed up to find it was still halftime but a game just concluded, my lad who watched it , said it was brilliant !

It was, really enjoyed it and you could see how much both teams did too, best half time entertainment for years!!

Back
Top Bottom