Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Graham Hughes Stand

donwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My first time in there on Saturday, I'm aware its uncovered but weather is set fine. Whats it like in there,
does everyone stand up all game like the South Bank, is there any singing etc. Is the view good ? I'm on Row P

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My first time in there on Saturday, I'm aware its uncovered but weather is set fine. Whats it like in there,
does everyone stand up all game like the South Bank, is there any singing etc. Is the view good ? I'm on Row P
Used to go in there occasionally when I couldn't get in the south bank. The views fine, kind of looks over the Billy Wright lower but it's not bad at all. People don't really stand up or sing, but you're next to the South Bank so can join in.
Wear suncream!!! Think the sun will be sort of behind you so right on your heads.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've been in there a few times, and it poured down twice, which wasnt great - although you get ponchos! The view is generally OK, although you might struggle to see the south bank goal when people stand up...

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wear a sun hat, as Peszky says that sun will be beating down on the back of your head! I’m so glad I’ll be near the back of the South Bank out of the sun, I’ve been in the North Bank and Steve Bull in similar conditions and it was uncomfortable to say the least.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been in there a few times, and it poured down twice, which wasnt great - although you get ponchos! The view is generally OK, although you might struggle to see the south bank goal when people stand up...
You get ponchos if they don't run out! Which they did on one occasion I was in there. Got drenched.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
Think they're fairly strict on the no standing, which is probably right in there as the view is very sideways so anyone short wouldn't see the SB goal. Consequently not a lot of singing. Row P sounds good, but a low number would be the main thing for me.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You get ponchos if they don't run out! Which they did on one occasion I was in there. Got drenched.
Just had a flashback to a thread last year, about the first Wolves ground on Dudley Road. I wonder what those who had paid the extra penny to stand on a wooden plank, rather than in the mud, would think about being offered a complimentary poncho? "Oh the luxury!"

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love it in there myself!
The view's normally decent, though be warned, everytime Wolves are playing towards the Southbank and the ball goes anywhere within 30 yards of goal, everybody stands up, so can be hard on those that are vertically challenged, to see what's happening!

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love it in there myself!
The view's normally decent, though be warned, everytime Wolves are playing towards the Southbank and the ball goes anywhere within 30 yards of goal, everybody stands up, so can be harsh on those that are vertically challenged to see what's happening!
....me and the daughter will be frequenting the cheap seats ourselves on Saturday!!! Lol
Until Brighton at home last season, I'd never seen a Wolves defeat from that stand.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

It looks better now it is joined up a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom