Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Goncalo Guedes.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FZpMgD6WYAAU1JU

Somebody has posted this on Twitter!!

@WWFCArlo
Fake tree :smile:

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder if Guedes or Coady gets the first announcement

It wouldnt take a PR genius to know, that Coady needs to be announced first and then not too short afterwards Guedes is announced to counteract the expected negative reaction to Coadys departure.
But I guess Everton plays a part in this too, as they'll decide when to announce his arrival.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
It wouldnt take a PR genius to know, that Coady needs to be announced first and then not too short afterwards Guedes is announced to counteract the expected negative reaction to Coadys departure.
But I guess Everton plays a part in this too, as they'll decide when to announce his arrival.
i Was thinking we would wait for Everton to announce coady first.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where’s that short video gone of him and Bruno. Can’t find it now

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't mean when we signed him on loan in the first season....I mean guedes is the best signing we have made since we tied Jimenez up on a permanent deal in the summer window off the 2nd season....

I disagree.

Semedo more recent was a brill signing.

He just took time to settle and Guedes may need the same patience, or he may become a scapegoat.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I disagree.

He just took time to settle and Guedes may need the same patience, or he may become a scapegoat.
But that's just what we need.

With Fabio on loan and Hwang likely to be on the bench, it only leaves the Donk for people to slag off.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But that's just what we need.

With Fabio on loan and Hwang likely to be on the bench, it only leaves the Donk for people to slag off.
Surely MGW if he stays is the club scapegoat! I s'pose we could have more than one, though. :rolleyes:

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I disagree.

I didn't mean it that way really....I was chuffed when we signed semedo, same with Rayan....and obviously Neto has been great but he was unknown..

Off course Semedo was a top signing for us at the time but I think he divided opinion a bit and he wasn't guaranteed to improve us as such.....I haven't spoke to anybody, including fans of our local rivals who doesn't think Guedes isnt a great signing.... everybody is saying it....he is in his prime as such....

Obviously it might not work , but I compared him to Jimenez when he was signed on a permanent deal as it was something we definitely needed at the time , just like I think we definitely need Guedes......

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Guedes will be able to play the Jimenez role ?

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Guedes will be able to play the Jimenez role ?

He can play as a lone striker, and has dine at international level, but more as a false 9. He could do a job there while Raul is out, but they’re very different players.

Back
Top Bottom