Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Goncalo Guedes.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Many have painted themselves into a corner with their BS and will never have the humility to admit they were wrong

I now make that £48m spent and Neves and MGW still here...
That’s actually a fair point when you look at it like that.

Is a £100m spent and Neves still here too much to ask?

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I genuinely think we could sign Neymar and people would moan

I have that answer for you!

Right.

So Neymar is a winger who doesn’t play on the wing and we’re going to play him up top despite the fact we’re in for the lad from Chelsea and the Korean guy from Bordeaux?

Money well spent.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Many have painted themselves into a corner with their BS and will never have the humility to admit they were wrong

I now make that £48m spent and Neves and MGW still here...
But why did it take so long…. Why haven’t we signed a 6th choice CB, why why why

Some people will never be happy, and I pity them for that :(

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it definitely a done deal then?
Just read something from a couple of hours ago saying that Newcastle were trying to gatecrash the party with an eleventh hour bid!

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, in a 3-4-3/3-4-2-1 unfortunately for you. Hope you didn't get too much of a fright reading that it wasn't 4-4-2, Mike Bassett
That is not what whoscored says at least. 4-4-2 being their most used formation last season. I didn't watch valencia much last year so I don't know how right it is.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

That is not what whoscored says at least. 4-4-2 being their most used formation last season. I didn't watch valencia much last year so I don't know how right it is.
Watched the Copa del rey final and it was 100% a 3 at the back. They also finished 9th so I'd not be emulating them overly tbh.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched the Copa del rey final and it was 100% a 3 at the back. They also finished 9th so I'd not be emulating them overly tbh.
I wouldn't be emulating anybody. We should be doing what gets the best out of the players we've got.

Last edited:

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right then.,I’m convinced.

Can we have some Midfielders now.
Agree.
Frank Kessie cant be registered by Barcelona, lets go for him. Barcelona owe us!
(I am not serious btw, but we do need to strengthen midfield)

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The point I’m I’m making is we’ve spent £27 million on a player who can play on the wing or up front, despite the fact we got 4 wingers, and we’re in for at least 2 forwards. I don’t see how he fits in.
He fits in because he's probably better than anything we currently have.

That said, £27M would be better spent on a midfield general.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be a really good signing this and I admit I thought we had no chance of getting him. Now need a central midfielder and out and out striker through the door, ideally this week.
Me too mate thought he was out of our league. Fair play.

Wasn't a massive fan but note he had a v good season last year. Good signing.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Interesting it comes to light after we lose to Leeds, a team with two home wins since January….

As for FIFA, never played it. I do understand negotiations take time but if reports we wanted an add-on payment linked to qualifying for the CL that’s hardly surprising.

Bayern reportedly offered an add on to Liverpool for Mane if they won multiple champions leagues in consecutive years, equally ridiculous, god knows what goes on...

Longford Wolf

Reaction score
Just watched his highlights reel. It’s a no from me, we can’t have this powerful shooting from outside the box malarkey or running at players with pace nonsense.
Sellars, pull your finger out, cancel this ludicrous signing and go and get Keiffer Moore. You know it makes sense.

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s actually a fair point when you look at it like that.

Is a £100m spent and Neves still here too much to ask?

Not if you still look at the strength in depth , we still need that CM we’ve been crying out for.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great signing. Adds quality and depth to the team. Welcome Goncalo!
But we'em skint and have to sell to buy and Jeff and Sellars are crap, ****ter (and some on the Mix) said so... How can we be making our second £20M+ signing of the window (and not sold anyone important, at least yet).... It has to be a hoax.... lol

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’d be a welcome addition but why the hell have we done it so late? I suspect either Coady or MGW are on the way out to fund this. Everton lost two defenders to injury yesterday so I can see that forcing their hand for Coady and if we are fully committed to a back four it makes sense for us. In isolation Guedes would be lipstick on a pig, we need a first team ready CM this week.
Lipstick on a pig. Made me spill my coffee you bugger!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
could swear wolves are actually taking the **** at this point. 100% of wolves fans know we need at least 1 CM and a striker and they pull another one of these portugese players out the bag that float around the box. all set up so jiminez whos ready for the knacka yard but gets the mexicans watching and hwangy get that spot up top
Hmmmm.... The level of grammar and literacy suggests a six fingered Boggie.....

Back
Top Bottom