Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Goncalo Guedes.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wrong league and bad timing. He was never a bad player. Hopefully he we'll get most of our money back and move on.

If only we had some inkling that this one might not work out before we spent all that money on him and committed to a long contract.

Maybe if he'd had played in Northern Europe previously, we could have used that to gauge whether he would settle here, or whether he would want to sod off back to the sunshine after 5 months.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wrong league and bad timing. He was never a bad player. Hopefully he we'll get most of our money back and move on.
True, but he is not the first player we have signed that couldn't settle. Why is that? Do we not sound them out before they sign? Do they get bullied into signing by agents? It doesn't seem to be a problem for other premier league teams. Our recruitment strategy and reliance on Mendes is ****.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
True, but he is not the first player we have signed that couldn't settle. Why is that? Do we not sound them out before they sign? Do they get bullied into signing by agents? It doesn't seem to be a problem for other premier league teams. Our recruitment strategy and reliance on Mendes is ****.
I was head hunted once.
A lot more money.
Job was In Liverpool.
I lasted one week.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect Wolverhampton is a bit of a culture shock to many young Iberians with sights set on the footballing high life.

Back
Top Bottom