Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fosun President and PL

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From the E&E, Fosun president and joint-founding member Wang Qunbin was at the Mol.
Read more at http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...mistic-for-wolves-future/#vC8qFUBCxMMlyzRW.99

We all want to see nights like Saturday although not the result. Now that Wang has seen the potential and Lambert is again purring about potential, I wonder how long Fosun will settle for lower Championship mediocrity.

PL has talked often about how good it is the club have in charge, the 'potential', players being 'brilliant', if we play a certain way we will be ok etc. I wonder if he is heaping pressure on himself because after a while the talking has to be matched by results.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just like the fact that the club seems to officially appreciate the South Bank

I bet they're even considering internally 'how do we build on it' - safe standing? Bigger South Bank with corners filled in? If it's 5000 now, imagine the support that 8000 would give

It's a real asset, especially with rich owners aiming to preserve a 'culture', and I think they will protect and cultivate it

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Expand its corners & offer the League to let us do a pilot safe standing and we'll have 10,000 in there. Cut the prices, especially for kids, and we will then have the best end in England.
With the worst end directly opposite..... :p:D

D

Deleted member 4099

Expand its corners & offer the League to let us do a pilot safe standing and we'll have 10,000 in there. Cut the prices, especially for kids, and we will then have the best end in England.

It really is that simple as well ! Spot on Peng.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They should make the whole ground the South Bank. Just build it four times higher and knock the rest of the ground down.
Haha, I love the South Bank and wish we could recreate a bit of that in the North Bank again. I remember being in there mid 90s (I was usually south bank or John Ireland lower) for a black country derby and the end was rocking. At this point most of the ends sat down but we were standing most of the game.
Back OT, maybe the owners could think about getting rid of the expensive seats in the part of the NB where you'd expect the most vocal crowd to be (i.e. centrally, under the overhang) and offering them really good seats in the Billy?

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Where have you bin,they have already cut the prices for kids.and Chelsea fans have already stated that we are amongst the most passionate fans in England.What would they they be saying if we had scored a goal on Saturday.they would have bin creaming themselves :D

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where have you bin,they have already cut the prices for kids.and Chelsea fans have already stated that we are amongst the most passionate fans in England.What would they they be saying if we had scored a goal on Saturday.they would have bin creaming themselves :D

Have you got a link to the Chelsea fans saying that? I was hoping to see what they'd say about our fans.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But if they were to cut prices for everyone else imagine how many we'd get in (see Derby) with groups of lads from the Black Country, Telford, Cannock, Kiddy etc making casual trips to Molineux. This is the way it used to be. I used to go with a bunch of scallies from Redditch who would no way have paid today's prices.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still pay today's prices and I was there with all my Featherstone mates in the early 70s.They have already stated we will get a rebate if 16500 season tickets are sold.so you cannot say they are not trying.and no lost wolf I don't want a badge.I don't have anymore room :D

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still pay today's prices and I was there with all my Featherstone mates in the early 70s.They have already stated we will get a rebate if 16500 season tickets are sold.so you cannot say they are not trying.and no lost wolf I don't want a badge.I don't have anymore room :D
I'm not sure I was offering a badge mate? I'm also not doubting anyone's pedigree, just thinking about what might get all the usual suspects back. As to whether they're trying, I'm not sure they needed to make anyone's support conditional on other people's support: just offer a season ticket at a price. I don't get the 'if other people buy x tickets then...' thing. Just name a ****ing price

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought I'd get the badge statement in just in case you were going to offer me one.They usually come out with.Do you want a badge or a chest to pin it too.:D Not having a go at Ya mate.but I think they have done alright with the prices this time.Well mines ok as last year was £345 and this year it's £192.:D

W

WasStefan

Unfortunately the south bank cannot accomodate safe standing without being completely redesigned and rebuilt

Back
Top Bottom