Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forum crashed for me (l was set up to be permanently logged in), unable to access etc. Reset password and now back in but getting Privacy Statement popups every 15 seconds and it's damned annoying!

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
should be ok now, have installed new ssl certificate, so should be secure again now :)

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Time travel still happening.

I think I tried before but I'll switch to firefox for mm and see what happens.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Clear your cache, close all the tabs down and re input our address - i have to break it up as the forum keeps making it a link - https:// www. molineuxmix.co.uk

We renewed our SSL security certificate a few days ago.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Time travel still happening.

I think I tried before but I'll switch to firefox for mm and see what happens.
I think you can set your browser to automatically show updated web pages, but offhand can't remember exactly where/how.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi, I’ve had this message come up several times in the last few days……and in two different sections, ie, regular forum and political.
This happens when I’m trying to reply to a post.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi, I’ve had this message come up several times in the last few days……and in two different sections, ie, regular forum and political.
This happens when I’m trying to reply to a post.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

I get the same thing, had it for years but totally intermittent.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
sorry to bother you here , but when I post a message I get- Your message is invisable to normal posters - awaiting moderator approval. Should this be happening ( It may be as I am new) or does my account need a tweak?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
sorry to bother you here , but when I post a message I get- Your message is invisable to normal posters - awaiting moderator approval. Should this be happening ( It may be as I am new) or does my account need a tweak?
yes all new posters go through an automatic period of pre moderation, after a certain number of posts it will be removed. Helps stop spam etc.

Himleywolf

Reaction score
You must have been asked this many many times but how do you increase the font size?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Hmm no real way that I know of outside of pinch to zoom the screen, which isn't ideal. Certainly not on Chrome anyway, if it was desktop there is a zoom option on the browser.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi Bod,
every evening around 6pm, my time, ( for about an hour ),I have trouble logging on or refreshing my page……many times it just hangs or times out. It only happens to MM.
I presume you might be doing server maintenance etc at that time.
Before I contact my service provider, could you confirm that’s it on your end?
Thanks.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Hi Bod,
every evening around 6pm, my time, ( for about an hour ),I have trouble logging on or refreshing my page……many times it just hangs or times out. It only happens to MM.
I presume you might be doing server maintenance etc at that time.
Before I contact my service provider, could you confirm that’s it on your end?
Thanks.
As that would be 2am here my guess is our server people are very likely to to any updates then, however that shouldn't be every evening though

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
Hmm no real way that I know of outside of pinch to zoom the screen, which isn't ideal. Certainly not on Chrome anyway, if it was desktop there is a zoom option on the browser.
Did he mean that, or this from the options next to italics?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I had repeated error messages when attempting to reply to the message above. I was able to reply to other messages in the same thread.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score

I had repeated error messages when attempting to reply to the message above. I was able to reply to other messages in the same thread.
i'm afraid i'm not sure what would cause that, unless the thread is getting too hefty and starting to bug out a little, if it happens again i'll close the thread and start a new one

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Are you able to send private messages on Molineux mix?
Once you have come out of pre mod yes. All new users are in an initial premod state until they've posted a certain amount of posts

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Will have to look into it, we don't use that service anymore. I can only assume something somewhere is cached. We will to speak to our server people.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So, trying to use my phone for the Mix again today and I get this. Can’t see anything but adverts. Surely this isn’t right?9AF4B6CA-4D37-4D16-9B1C-6FF52108F11F.png

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score

Error 520​

Ray ID: 7314baca0e9176a7 • 2022-07-27 10:35:40 UTC

Web server is returning an unknown error​

You

Browser​

Working

London

Cloudflare​

Working

www.molineuxmix.co.uk

Host​

Error

What happened?​

There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do?​

If you are a visitor of this website:​

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you are the owner of this website:​

There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page). Additional troubleshooting resources.

Back
Top Bottom