Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Sorry a bit slow answering this Bod, hope this is what you mean by browser and device,
Browser; Explorer
Device; Lap Top,
The first thing to try is open an incognito browser window and see if the site works OK like that

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why can´t the accused Everton player be namned?
It´s all over the internet who it is,and a whole certain nation is in chock regarding it.
It is official in many places round the world.

(sorry to put it here..but it qualifies as a forum issue perhaps)

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Why can´t the accused Everton player be namned?
It´s all over the internet who it is,and a whole certain nation is in chock regarding it.
It is official in many places round the world.

(sorry to put it here..but it qualifies as a forum issue perhaps)
Because here in the UK there are still legal restrictions on the reporting of his name. He, so far, can't be officially named.
I realise that internet discussion is rife, but our priority is for the forum.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

is back , Mutchys post 59 vaccine passports

Mac and safari

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi Bod

not sure if you have control over ADs or whether an issue at my end. But have been getting one which is clearly a scam type ad - cutting electric bills (Voltex)

I haven’t seen it before, but was looking a utilities comparison sites, so it may be due to that, but thought I’d give you a heads up as does look a bit ‘scammy’

8A9F705B-C587-432C-8B9E-2BD6438D3A44.jpg

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Hi Bod

not sure if you have control over ADs or whether an issue at my end. But have been getting one which is clearly a scam type ad - cutting electric bills (Voltex)

I haven’t seen it before, but was looking a utilities comparison sites, so it may be due to that, but thought I’d give you a heads up as does look a bit ‘scammy’

View attachment 23175
We don't have much control but we can report any dodgy ones to our ad providers

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the site slow to load at the moment?

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sometimes its as if it freezes aswell. Think their cache needs cleaning lol!

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Really slow today and getting this error regularly8680B35D-F837-4751-BB33-D4C0406941F2.png

Reaction score
I can only access the "Molineux Mix" section of the forum once I'm logged in. I can access all other sections but just get a blank screen when clicking the "Molineux Mix" link.

I've tried both Chrome and Duck Duck Go browsers with the same results on my Android phone.

As I say, it's fine once logged in...strange.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I can only access the "Molineux Mix" section of the forum once I'm logged in. I can access all other sections but just get a blank screen when clicking the "Molineux Mix" link.

I've tried both Chrome and Duck Duck Go browsers with the same results on my Android phone.

As I say, it's fine once logged in...strange.

well that is odd, almost the opposite of what is supposed to happen!

best suggestion i have to start with is clear your browser cache as that can cause issues sometimes.

Reaction score
well that is odd, almost the opposite of what is supposed to happen!

best suggestion i have to start with is clear your browser cache as that can cause issues sometimes.
It seems to be working again now.

I had already tried clearing cookies etc to no avail. Must have tried at least 5 times on each browser but it wasn't until I posted the above that it started working again. As soon as I posted it I logged out and tried again and it worked fine, or at least it has with duck duck go....I'll try again with chrome now and will let you know if there's still a problem with that.

Edit:. Chrome working fine too now

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldn’t connect till late this morning, I assume lots of people on the mix because of yesterday’s incredible result.

Still getting freeze problem then a few minutes late will work.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Seems like its just you now! There used to be loads of impartial mods on here. What's happened lately?
There are others about when they can help. But mainly me now.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Couldn’t connect till late this morning, I assume lots of people on the mix because of yesterday’s incredible result.

Still getting freeze problem then a few minutes late will work.
I'm really not sure what to suggest anymore :(

You shouldn't be affect by the numbers yesterday we've had higher loads and no issues

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are others about when they can help. But mainly me now.
OK Bod. Sorry if I'm being out of order. Its just that my modded posts seem to be 2 days late lol!

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
OK Bod. Sorry if I'm being out of order. Its just that my modded posts seem to be 2 days late lol!
Not out of order, my fault just a bit late getting to stuff sometimes at the moment

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm constantly getting bombarded by Newcastle news... takeover news video snippets. only thing Newcastle I've looked at is on the threads here. I get a huge video at top of forum main page and then as I scroll down is shrinks to bottom corner but nothing but Newcastle...?

The video at the top of page is massive to BTW.. like the whole screen of ipad.

theinvisibleman

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm constantly getting bombarded by Newcastle news... takeover news video snippets. only thing Newcastle I've looked at is on the threads here. I get a huge video at top of forum main page and then as I scroll down is shrinks to bottom corner but nothing but Newcastle...?

The video at the top of page is massive to BTW.. like the whole screen of ipad.
you only see these ads when you are not logged in

theinvisibleman

Administrator
Reaction score
My post is a forum issue. I had insufficient rights to post until I confirmed my email address
Its your issue not a forum issue, you followed the instructions and it is no longer your issue. Please keep this for forum issues.

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hi Mods, seem to have an issue loading the Mol Mix forum, soon as I click the link it just shows a blank white screen. I can navigate all other parts of the forum without issues. On a android phone, tried the usual resetting browser, clearing data etc

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Strange, soon as I posted the above it now works perfectly again

Spitfire

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hi Mods, seem to have an issue loading the Mol Mix forum, soon as I click the link it just shows a blank white screen. I can navigate all other parts of the forum without issues. On a android phone, tried the usual resetting browser, clearing data etc
I’ve had this issue the last couple of days too but on iPhone using safari. Just the main forum page, everything else seems to work ok. iPad on safari works ok.
Not a major issue as I don’t use phone much for the forum but thought you should be aware.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I’ve had this issue the last couple of days too but on iPhone using safari. Just the main forum page, everything else seems to work ok. iPad on safari works ok.
Not a major issue as I don’t use phone much for the forum but thought you should be aware.
Is this when logged in?

Back
Top Bottom