Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there any reason the COVID-19 thread has been moved to the political section. I am on there, but many aren't, and surely such an important matter should be open for all to read and discuss.

Thank you.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Is there any reason the COVID-19 thread has been moved to the political section. I am on there, but many aren't, and surely such an important matter should be open for all to read and discuss.

Thank you.
can we keep this thread to actual techinal problems please.

it has been moved to the political area, anyone who wishes to further discuss can also ask to join the political forum. please dont reply to this thread about it, cheers. :)

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Seems fine to me. Plus the home page pulls from the rss feed a couple of times a day and that seems to be up to date. Seems a bit odd! :)

Thanks Bod.

I'm trying to set up my Rss reader to monitor new posts on the forum.

This is the URL i’m trying to hit, i copied it from the little Rss icon at the bottom of the page.

I'm using Safari.

Is it the right URL for what I'm trying to do?

Feedly rejected it, so did Apple News and my Rss reader Feedy says 'Could not find any feeds on this page'.

Advice appreciated.

SFW.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Thanks Bod.

I'm trying to set up my Rss reader to monitor new posts on the forum.

This is the URL i’m trying to hit, i copied it from the little Rss icon at the bottom of the page.

I'm using Safari.

Is it the right URL for what I'm trying to do?

Feedly rejected it, so did Apple News and my Rss reader Feedy says 'Could not find any feeds on this page'.

Advice appreciated.

SFW.
the address i use for the RSS feed reader on our wordpress homepage is this -

maybe that will work for you?

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
2nd question for you Bod...

In the old Forum you could embed html in the BB code using [parseHTML] [/parseHTML]

I notice that the posts where I used html in the past aren't now parsing. Here's an example:

Is there a new tag that has to be used instead of [parseHTML] [/parseHTML]?

SFW

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
2nd question for you Bod...

In the old Forum you could embed html in the BB code using [parseHTML] [/parseHTML]

I notice that the posts where I used html in the past aren't now parsing. Here's an example:

Is there a new tag that has to be used instead of [parseHTML] [/parseHTML]?

SFW
That was only enabled for you :)

I'll see if I can make it work for on your account again.

SanFranWolf

Reaction score

Daveyboy

Reaction score
I'm a reader rather than a poster. Ever since the update, the new post tab is basically redundant as it is filled with articles from other sites. Before the update that was all I used because it incorporated all 3 forums (mol mix/ot/politics). Now I have to manually flick between the three, which is basically a pain in the ****. Is there anyway of sorting that? Thanks

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I'm a reader rather than a poster. Ever since the update, the new post tab is basically redundant as it is filled with articles from other sites. Before the update that was all I used because it incorporated all 3 forums (mol mix/ot/politics). Now I have to manually flick between the three, which is basically a pain in the ****. Is there anyway of sorting that? Thanks
i'll see if i can filter the results.

however on this page

you get the latest ten posts and i dont think they contain the news feed posts.

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you go for what’s new rather than new posts it doesn’t show all the other sites

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The last few days the odd thread has not allowed me to post?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
The last few days the odd thread has not allowed me to post?
Ok a few questions :)

Have you had any internet issues?

What browser and device were you on at the time?

Was it the same device each time?

Did you get any error message?

Ta.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
League Table has disappeared from the bottom of the page - site git a nose bleed from us being so high I assume

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
League Table has disappeared from the bottom of the page - site git a nose bleed from us being so high I assume
its a conspiracy, the powers at be dont want it seen.

yeah we're trying to fix that dont know why its not showing as of yet.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
very very slow logging in from computer. once in speed is as normal.

oldun

Reaction score
Same problem using desktop and also very slow once on site. Fine on phone.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Which computer and browser are you all using when experiencing a slow down please?

WinchWolf

Reaction score
I noticed tonight that the site seemed to be unavailable for a couple of minutes, both times it appeared to crash whilst I was going in to the second page of the PPG thread. Might be a coincidence.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Freezes on Android when loading those advertising banners - up to 30 seconds each time and whenever I try to click on a new thread. Does the same when typing and new comments have been added before I finish typing (particularly bad during the game due to the frequency of new comments). It has been like this since the redesign but I considered it too first world to mention.

Works fine in Chrome on a Mac but I do have ads blocked on there, so it's definitely something to do with those betting adverts.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Typically, it is working fine for the first time in ages. I notice that there's just two static adverts at the top of the page instead of those spinning, scrolling betting ads.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mods, every time I come on the Mix now I'm asked to log in even though the 'stay logged in' box is ticked?! Is there something I can do on the Mix or my laptop to reset to how it was? Thanks, Chris NNW.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Mods, every time I come on the Mix now I'm asked to log in even though the 'stay logged in' box is ticked?! Is there something I can do on the Mix or my laptop to reset to how it was? Thanks, Chris NNW.
It might be your browser clearing its cookies every time you start up and therefore forgetting or it could be something odd with our end. I've had this happen before to me but not for a good while. Another option if you dont think it is clearing the cookies, is to actually clear them! Then you will be starting from scratch again and hopefully get you working.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I click on a picture, quite often (but not always) it opens but in full screen with no way to close It again. This is on an iPad. I have to close Safari and force quit the app to be able to use it again.

I cannot deliberately reproduce the problem.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
When I click on a picture, quite often (but not always) it opens but in full screen with no way to close It again. This is on an iPad. I have to close Safari and force quit the app to be able to use it again.

I cannot deliberately reproduce the problem.
Is that on newer posts or old ones?

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a major problem, everything seems to be working fine except this morning it’s continuing to load at the top (blue bar).

iphone, safari.

D11482C6-76C9-4E3A-9C23-3950B0C63DD7.png

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only problem I have is when clicking on a thread I have already looked at it goes to the correct page but doesn't go to the last post I looked at (as it used to do) now it can be anywhere on the page.

Mac using safari.

Thanks.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only problem I have is when clicking on a thread I have already looked at it goes to the correct page but doesn't go to the last post I looked at (as it used to do) now it can be anywhere on the page.

Mac using safari.

Thanks.
Yes me too....goes anywhere. Also the black up and down arrows, now and again, just disappears and I have to move the page up a bit to make arrow reappear and then touch the down arrow.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep getting diverted to different webpages while using Molineuxmix via pc, ok through my phone.

Happened last night and this morning.

One website is 'webuyoffers.com'
One website is to update flash settings!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom