Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forest Owner under PL scrutiny

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting however the PL can’t really do much? He was found not guilty hence the EFL didn’t take any action

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting however the PL can’t really do much? He was found not guilty hence the EFL didn’t take any action
The EPL may have different rules to the EFL. They could, for instance, allow Forest to be promoted while insisting that he sells. I seriously doubt that he would want all of his dirty linen aired in a UK court.....

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The PL will do nothing. If it really had a 'fit and proper' ownership test than most of the clubs currently in it, would be orphans. So long as the money continues to come in, the PL will turn a blind eye as it does with most things that a lot of fans deem unfair or not right.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Explains it now. He must have paid John moss and var and had a bet on 1-0 in the final.

Only reasonable explanation to not giving them

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've only just seen those penalty decisions as I didn't watch the match. First one, not a pen. Second one, how can that possibly not be given?

I watched it live in a pub called the Loaded Dog, in Leicester.

I wanted Huddersfield to win. There was a Terriers fan sat behind me.

In real time I thought the 1st one was a pen. After seeing the replay from the other angle John Moss was 100% correct to not give it and book the lad.

The 2nd one was less clear cut , a 50/50 for me but you can't give it unless you're sure.

Huddersfield can have no qualms about losing that. They hardly laid a glove on Forest. An absolute powderpuff performance. I wasn't particularly impressed with them in either semi-final games either.

If memory serves me correctly, last time they were promoted through the playoffs they finished with a minus GD and won each round on pens. I wonder if that was in their minds.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The PL will do nothing. If it really had a 'fit and proper' ownership test than most of the clubs currently in it, would be orphans. So long as the money continues to come in, the PL will turn a blind eye as it does with most things that a lot of fans deem unfair or not right.

FA Headquarters

FORMAL REQUEST We have an application here from a Mr V. Putin of The Kremlin, Moscow to buy a club

FA REPLY ....................... GERRIMIN !

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FA Headquarters

FORMAL REQUEST We have an application here from a Mr V. Putin of The Kremlin, Moscow to buy a club

FA REPLY ....................... GERRIMIN !
Sadly it seems some on here would be happy to say the same, as long as he purchased four or five players before 10th June, stopped the goal music, withdrew from all e-sports activity and rebuilt the SB stand before Christmas. Proper owner!

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't every promoted club have an owners fit and proper test before they join the Premier League? I don't think there is anything to see here

Back
Top Bottom