Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

For Bill (aka Sean Connery) v Spurs

Dazzling Dave

Reaction score
Hope you can help
FOR BILL (aka Sean Connery)
We’d like to ask the Wolf Pack to stand for a minutes applause for Bill on the 64th minute of this Sunday’s game v Spurs, taken so suddenly. He drove from Buxton to every home game and was Always Wolves right to the end. Please help us spread the word and thank you RIP BILL

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rip Bill. Great tribute Dave. Remember the good times.

kinyo298

Reaction score
Well Dave, what a touching tribute and what great memories for yourself and Bills family to have.RIP Bill and as you say, ALWAYS WOLVES.God Bless.

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big Dave!!!!! I can't be there in person but i will certainly say a prayer for him at the 64 minute mark.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
RIP Bill, fellow Wolves fan from Buxton.

D

Deleted member 4382

Very sad. RIP.

but I think this minutes applause is happening too often.
It’s every match.

Children taken too young, then Yes Applause every time.

But every death is heart breaking and if we clap for a minute for everyone we lose then it will be a few times a match and detract from the sincerity of the gesture.

sorry, and no disrespect to Bill or his family. RIP.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very sad. RIP.

but I think this minutes applause is happening too often.
It’s every match.

Children taken too young, then Yes Applause every time.

But every death is heart breaking and if we clap for a minute for everyone we lose then it will be a few times a match and detract from the sincerity of the gesture.

sorry, and no disrespect to Bill or his family. RIP.
You would want every member of your family honoured when their times come yes?

We are meant to be that family, and a club that binds us, applauding an individual is a great sign of respect and also shows that Wolves is a family for all.

Won't be there, RIP to Bill and hopefully all goes well.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always follow your YouTube page Dave (Stu the Wolves fan) and it was with some sadness I watched your announcement of Bills passing. Just as we’re experiencing the heady heights of moderate success, a lot of our old boys are leaving us. I’ll certainly stand and applaud a lifelong Wolves fan. RIP Bill.

L

Lollywolf

So sad Bill was such a lovely man beautiful tribute Dave, sending love to all family and friends. Bill will be so missed in the Northbank, will be standing and applauding tomorrow RIP Bill ❤️

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope you can help
FOR BILL (aka Sean Connery)
We’d like to ask the Wolf Pack to stand for a minutes applause for Bill on the 64th minute of this Sunday’s game v Spurs, taken so suddenly. He drove from Buxton to every home game and was Always Wolves right to the end. Please help us spread the word and thank you RIP BILL
Did not know him but saw your tribute to him on You Tube. Obviously, like us all, a massive Wolves fan and bled old gold n black. Hope the wolf pack can pay him a nice tribute tomorrow. RIP Bill.

Back
Top Bottom