Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Food

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
is it just the Billy Wright Lower or is the choice / availability of food worse this season since we have had the new caterers.

On offer today sausage roll or pies. No burgers, hot dogs, the wraps (Although advertised) I have never seen) No crisps chocolate. I can’t decide if the queues have improved because of the switch to cashless or whether it’s because there is naff all to buy.

Oh yeah, the fact that there is still 50 bags of assorted popcorn left is an indicator no one eats popcorn at football. Prepared to bet there will be a thin layer of dust on them at the end of the season.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disappointed the pork and stuffing van has gone from outside the Steve Bull/ South Bank area. Had a stinking hangover today and that would have worked a treat.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Disappointed the pork and stuffing van has gone from outside the Steve Bull/ South Bank area. Had a stinking hangover today and that would have worked a treat.
Agree the new one is ****e, I used to just have a large sausage-no bun- it ,was £2, now they want a fiver , bread or not !!!

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree the new one is ****e, I used to just have a large sausage-no bun- it ,was £2, now they want a fiver , bread or not !!!

Yep, couldn’t believe how expensive it was.

Burger van by the carpark between South Bank and subway much better value.

TheAdmiral

Reaction score
I don’t drink at the games so this will sound lame but the new coffee tastes like **** and the lids don’t fit.
Totally agree, I had about two sips of mine today and couldn’t drink anymore it was disgusting.

Tefal

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Earlier in the season I had one of those chicken tikka wraps - not cheap however quite nice and full of chicken.
At the Reading game, I thought I'd have another one. It should've been called a red cabbage wrap, because there was virtually no chicken in it.
Won't be having another one.

The Tikka wagon at the end of the subway is much better.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Yep, couldn’t believe how expensive it was.

Burger van by the carpark between South Bank and subway much better value.
Treated myself today, went to see the boys arrive, then went in Asda for a sarnie n chips n a fabulous cup o coffee, then bought 2 fresh cream apple turnovers & a block of Cadbury’s chocolate for the match :):):)

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No gluten free wagon wheels, either. Bloody jokers.

F

Flynn

On offer today sausage roll or pies. No burgers, hot dogs, the wraps (Although advertised) I have never seen) No crisps chocolate. I can’t decide if the queues have improved because of the switch to cashless or whether it’s because there is naff all to buy.

I'm in the South Bank most games. Never seen a wrap. Not convinced they exist.

The pies are good, but if you want a sausage roll at half time it's best to buy it before the game. They seriously take that long to cool off. A slab of molten pork.

Norris

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The queues in the BW are almost non existent now so they've got some of it right. Ok pouring cans of beer into a plastic cup is proving difficult for some of the staff, but credit where credits due.

D

Deleted member 4382

Earlier in the season I had one of those chicken tikka wraps - not cheap however quite nice and full of chicken.
At the Reading game, I thought I'd have another one. It should've been called a red cabbage wrap, because there was virtually no chicken in it.
Won't be having another one.

The Tikka wagon at the end of the subway is much better.
Mr Tikka was **** today. 4 pieces of chicken in our wraps. Complained.

A wolves comeback

Reaction score
The new burger van outside the Billy Wright is crap too. £5 for a cheese burger, it was a Iceland type bit of meat (50 for a pound type) and when I asked for onions they literally gave me three small pieces of onion. The whole catering situation in and around the ground needs looking at.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Vegan sausage roll is nice but not sure it’s £4 nice!

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had a sausage roll in the south bank yesterday, was very good it was like a sausage roll that you’d get from a butchers! Great quality but you would expect that for £4.

Noweimannnocry

Reaction score
In the North Bank I ordered a simple cup of Bovril, I had to wait 3 mins because they had only one hot water tap working!

Unbelievable Jeff :rolleyes:

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The vans outside are awful too. That mexican looking van outside NB is so overpriced and the burgers taste rubbish. I just go asda now or mcds on way up from science park. Shame because i used to love eating my dirty burger on the wall....:oops:

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Mr Tikka. Didn’t really get a response, they just served the next person.

You should have complained to Mrs Tikka (or Mrs Masala, never sure if it's the same people ?) she's the boss. It is true though, they've cut back on the amount of chicken this year, I think 4/5 pieces is about standard). Still the best food option around the ground though IMO.

Beeches wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Had bottle of carling in the B.W (reading game) It was not chilled (room temperature) Yesterday I asked for a cold one and got it, If not they were having it straight back. Its basic stuff to serve chilled drinks FFS.

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I can’t believe everyone has glossed over you buying just a large sausage. Did they put it in a container or just hand you the hot sausage or perhaps put it on a stick for you like a meaty lollipop

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I put a picture of my favourite food outlet on one of these ‘food’ threads but it did not survive the merger, not sure why, but anyway it was on the corner of the south bank and the Steve Bull when you approach from the subway, there is a different van there now that does not do pork baps. I miss those pork baps :(

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My son wanted a drink, coke etc, 5 minutes into the second half and all was shut up, it’s bizarre how football clubs think no one gets thirsty as soon as a second half starts

For my view the catering at Wolves is abysmal and I hope they do read this and act on it

Back
Top Bottom