Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

First time seeing Wolves at Wembley

ladywolf

Reaction score
i'm 26. First time i will see Wolves at Wembley in a meaningful cup game. First-time i will see Wolves at Wembley ever.

So proud. Love this club. This achievement should not be underestimated. Thousands are in the same position as me.

Me too Stefan. I put in another thread that for us younger folk this is special!

Can’t wait

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m worried I won’t get a ticket.

Plus if it’s the Saturday, which I’m assuming it will be, my little girl is booked in for an operation.

Please footballing gods, yes I’m a selfish selfish ******* but please make sure I get a ticket and the game gets pushed back to the Sunday. I’m begging you!

W

wolvesultra

Plus if it’s the Saturday, which I’m assuming it will be, my little girl is booked in for an operation.

Please footballing gods, yes I’m a selfish selfish ******* but please make sure I get a ticket and the game gets pushed back to the Sunday. I’m begging you!
Is it Saturday 5.30 or Sunday 1.30ish? Or have I dreamt that

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I sat in the Spurs end at the end of December so looking forward to being a lot more vocal at the semi-final and then again in May.

D

Deleted member 4382

Three spaces left in a seven seater if you do.

Audenshaw and Dukinfield on the ****

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Judy realised, City play Spurs on the 9th is their semi will have to be the Saturday, surely??

So, avoid them, and it’s the Sunday.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I missed88 as my mum and dad selfishly booked us a holiday!! I’ve not spoke to them since! Ok maybe I did for the inheritance :D

In all seriousness I was there for spurs the other month but this will be something else I’m buzzing

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was 2 for the 74 League Cup Final, and deemed too young for the 80 final. Missed the Mercantile Credit, but did attend the 88 Sherpa Van. Bring it on!

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My fifth fa cup semi final ,fingers crossed we can get to the final finally.I have never seen us lose at Wembley in two league cups and the sherpa van or in the Cardiff playoff final.

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seen us at old Wembley a few times ......vowed I would never go to the new Wembley until Wolves played there .........

Bring it on

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Tell me mom, me mom
To put the champagne on ice
We’re going to Wembley twice
Tell me mom, me mom

Who knows could be thrice....

W

we8wba

And people said semi finals shouldn’t be played at Wembley!!!

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
And people said semi finals shouldn’t be played at Wembley!!!
Hopefully, we get a minimum of 40,000 tickets.
We need more but that would satisfy season ticket holders and members demand.
22.5k and 15k, is that correct?

D

Deleted member 6754 (removed at own request)

i'm 26. First time i will see Wolves at Wembley in a meaningful cup game. First-time i will see Wolves at Wembley ever.

So proud. Love this club. This achievement should not be underestimated. Thousands are in the same position as me.

I'm just about to turn 30 (next week) and I also have never seen Wolves at Wembley. Did the old Wembley for an England game and Cardiff was amazing but this is going to be ultra special, walking down Wembley Way and seeing seas of old gold and black under the arch. It's choking me up just thinking about it!

Us middle aged *******s have had longer to wait!!!!!!!!!

At least you've actually been though mate!

Seen us at old Wembley a few times ......vowed I would never go to the new Wembley until Wolves played there .........

Bring it on

I’ve turned down England, NFL all sorts of tickets in the past. Refused to go until Wolves got there, now twice within a few months.

I hope we take 50k & storm the ****ing place.

I too have made a point of waiting for Wolves to play there, but I'm now also so glad I wasn't able to get a ticket to the Spurs game (even if I wasn't at the time)!

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have seen Wolves three times at Wembley. And we won each time, in the two league cup victories and the Sherpa van trophy. Though the first time I went to Wembley was in 1969. My late father was a Manchester City supporter and he took me to see City play Leicester in the '69 final.

W

we8wba

Never seen wolves in 32 years play Wembley (aged two when Sherpa van) realistically can see wolves their three times in one season

W

we8wba

Hopefully, we get a minimum of 40,000 tickets.
We need more but that would satisfy season ticket holders and members demand.
22.5k and 15k, is that correct?

Quoted from Birmingham Mail for rough guide

Last year spurs and Chelsea had 33,325 tickets

We’d get more tickets for semi than we would the final

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
35k fans singing 'we've got Neves' as the ball flies into the top corner from 25 yards. I can see it now, it's going to be something else.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well..I´m slowly doing the 92 and semifinal weekend will be in England anyways.
Was doing Bradford City on the saturday and Coventry on the sunday...gonna have to scrap one of those now..:)

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m 38 and have never seen Wolves at Wembley.

Just about to jump in a train to London, which goes right past Wembley. Can’t wait to see it.

We never lose in London.

Wardy129

Reaction score
Turned 33 today and never thought I would ever get to go Wembley and see my beloved wolves play. Millennium was a great day out but I imagine Wembley will be special!

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went to 74 80 league Cup finalssherpa van v Burnley
Shef utd play off final
Never seen us lose a final.. .Lucky omen perhaps

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was too young to go to league cup in 80, had a fantastic day with brother-in-law for sherpavan, and a couple of England games with a certain Mr Bull up front, but this is different levels.

To watch Wolves in a FA Cup semi/possible final with me 2 sons and 2 daughters will be ****ing epic. Hopefully our first trip of many over the next few years.

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did the Sherpa Van in 88, brilliant day seeing all of the old gold...

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d love to go but won’t. I just can’t go, it wouldn’t be right because it would mean going without my son and he won’t be well enough to make the trip.

Wolves reaching the semi final is nothing compared to still having my son after an emergency operation on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom