Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

First team training

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Plus we have the added benefit of not having to rush Johnny back in to the side while RAN is playing so well.

That as well but ultimately we have decided to take the path of developing youngsters so that two years from now we can actually make a genuine assault to get back to where we were and threaten the top six. If we are not gonna let the youngsters play as much as possible then what are we actually trying to do. We saw last season with Kilman, looking good and then dropped for the more experienced guy all the time.

Houston Lobo

Reaction score

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally hope we stick with RAN. Not sure what we gain from starting Johnny over him as all it will do is curtail RANs progress.

To begin with I hope Johnny is brought back in slowly and just a few minutes here and there.

Nothing against RAN, he’s having a great season, but competition for places against those two is only a good thing for Wolves.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure the new system suits jonny at lwb. Think he has to competition for Semedo personally . Not sure where that leaves hoever
On loan to a championship club, maybe? Needs game time so would be good for him. And we will need a replacement for Jonny or Semedo in a year or two anyway.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On loan to a championship club, maybe? Needs game time so would be good for him. And we will need a replacement for Jonny or Semedo in a year or two anyway.

Would make sense IMO . Once we know jonny is fit enough

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Who is this lad? Can't say he looks familiar

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220121-175514_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220121-175514_YouTube.jpg
    989.3 KB · Views: 82

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Trincao back too.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s a few weeks off so I suppose he’s going to find full training uncomfortable to begin with.
I hope it’s me worrying more than a worry wart suffering with anxiety problems reading far too much into it ;)

We really need this fella.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Mosquera comes across as the happiest man in the world. Every time he appears on camera he's laughing and smiling with his teammates and staff. He really seems to have settled into life at Wolves.
He was awesome in pre-season I think he’d have probably been part of our back three with Coady and Kilman if he hadn’t had those couple of injuries.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mosquera comes across as the happiest man in the world. Every time he appears on camera he's laughing and smiling with his teammates and staff. He really seems to have settled into life at Wolves.

He looks a real character along with Neto. Having them both back in full training will provide a big boost.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was awesome in pre-season I think he’d have probably been part of our back three with Coady and Kilman if he hadn’t had those couple of injuries.

Sounds daft but I do wonder if Kilman would have started this season if Mosquera had remained fit. Guess we will never know as Max has been brilliant.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Sounds daft but I do wonder if Kilman would have started this season if Mosquera had remained fit. Guess we will never know as Max has been brilliant.
I think so, Kilman played pretty much every minute of pre-season even before Yersons injury. Mosquera-Coady-Kilman would have been my guess but luckily Saiss has stepped up and had a very good season.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure that he looked comfortable in those clips!
Neither did I watching it. Kept waiting for him to fall over clutching his knee. At least he's on a football pitch with Jonny, Boly, Mosquerra and Hwang. Things looking brighter.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looked a really good atmosphere between the players generated mainly by Conor in relation to the Ruddy nutmeg. Just shows what an asset Coady is on and off the field.

Back
Top Bottom