Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

First team training

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Horrible weather making it look like an IRA convention. Interesting to see Jeff watching on the sidelines - didn’t have his boots though.
Could have been some new signings hiding under the balaclavas!

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unless I've missed him can't see Jimenez in that training clip?

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These training videos are great - so heart warming. The togetherness of our squad oozes team spirit.

The management team deserve a huge pat on the back.

I couldn’t help but cast my mind back to the 80’s watching Turner’s marvellous squad train on the North Bank car park. Such a contrast (surroundings/facilities) but similarities (team spirit).

Thanks

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully means nothing but no Marcal, Neves or Hoever on the latest training pics. Hope Neves hasnt got the dreaded virus.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully means nothing but no Marcal, Neves or Hoever on the latest training pics. Hope Neves hasnt got the dreaded virus.

If so, surely means either Sanderson at RCB or Cundle/Jordao in CM with Mouts.

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lage seemed very happy in the latest video.
He did. Good to see him showing a bit of passion and looking like a dominant figure. I have been critical of him, more in terms of whether he is a genuine leader rather than questioning his tactical or football nous, but he looked the part there. First time I personally have thought he might be more than just a coach.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No sign of neves

Bruno just confirmed a few minutes ago we have the same players available from the last game, so no new injuries or COVID issues, thankfully. If Ruben missed that session that's been recorded [not watched it myself], probs just taking it steady after a knock or something.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like how he's involved on the pitch,and telling the players to use their brain..( Well that's my interpretation ) :tonguewink:

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At 8:15 in the video Bruno can be heard shouting....

"442, 442, 442!!!"

Disclaimer - I might be hearing what i want to hear!
I think it's about the opposition, saints switch between a 4 and a 5

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t want to tempt fate, but I can’t wait to see Johnny in a Wolves shirt again. I’ve said pretty much since his debut he is our most complete player for their position in the squad.

RAN is having a stellar season so far, but I think Johnny’s qualities when fully fit will improve the team. I was watching some highlights from the 18/19 season and I’d forgotten just how far forward Johnny is in so many of our attacks. A really underestimated part of his game.

A fully fit Johnny and RAN as our LWB’s to choose from, wow, that would be some selection headache for Lage.

I’ve got everything crossed for Johnny that he can get back to where he was.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t want to tempt fate, but I can’t wait to see Johnny in a Wolves shirt again. I’ve said pretty much since his debut he is our most complete player for their position in the squad.

RAN is having a stellar season so far, but I think Johnny’s qualities when fully fit will improve the team. I was watching some highlights from the 18/19 season and I’d forgotten just how far forward Johnny is in so many of our attacks. A really underestimated part of his game.

A fully fit Johnny and RAN as our LWB’s to choose from, wow, that would be some selection headache for Lage.

I’ve got everything crossed for Johnny that he can get back to where he was.

Personally hope we stick with RAN. Not sure what we gain from starting Johnny over him as all it will do is curtail RANs progress.

Back
Top Bottom