Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

First team training

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Buur looked decent in this video. Good movement and couple of very good pin point crosses. Also a couple of lovely long range Coady style passes from Otasowie

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Buur looked decent in this video. Good movement and couple of very good pin point crosses. Also a couple of lovely long range Coady style passes from Otasowie
Nice to see Nuno talking to him individually

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are all looking fit and raring to go, I am really looking forward to this now.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I started seeing she-who-must-be-obeyed 25 odd years ago one of her mantras was "I hate beards, shave it off" - so taking full notice of her after about 5 or 6 years I shaved it off, her first words??? - "grow it back"
Also at work i was supposed to wear a respirator for my own safety, for which the advice was to de-beard myself - but proud to say that except for one day I've been bearded from about the age of 17 until now in my retirement.
So i hope Nuno keeps his facial hair, despite the problems involved with mask wearing.

I decided to let my beard grow with furlough, then got ****ed off with it and wet shaved:eek: I then remembered why I grew it in the 1st place!!!!!!

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
When do we play Forest?

Villa drew 2-2 against WBA at Villa Park yesterday.

They went 2 nil down.
E&S article says they haven't agreed on a day yet, and when they do they ain't going to tell anyone, no press, no un-essential people.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gunning for the Gunners....

In terms of the youngsters that have been with the the first team group, I could see Campana and Otasowie still there, but couldn't see Marques?

Maybe just didn't come on camera, unless someone else spotted him?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldnt see any sign of Marques. Otasowie looks even bigger than Boly!

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder if podence is injured ?

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is Neves developing a "Pirlo" look? - as opposed to Dendoncker's just come out of prison effect.
Why is no one talking to Hoever - he looks a bit bemused with "what have i done" expression.

Wolf In Essex

Reaction score
Watching that at least we now understand where they got the idea for the away shirt from, the inflatable bollards.

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Pre-Liverpool...

EDIT...look for Adama only in the 9 spot

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11332

Neves going to score a banger now he's had his hair trimmed. Reverse Samson.

Burford T Justice

Reaction score
Found it interesting that a number of those clips there was a clear back 3 and Traore central with Silva playing in the same team as marques and longwijk. Then later on it seemed a back 4 with Silva up top with the main group.
Be interesting to see what he does go with tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom