Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

First team training

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Assuming he does well during training I would be keeping Ronan and sending Cundle out on loan.

Ronan is battle hardened after his time in Scotland, a good loan in the championship would do Cundle a world of good. Then next year you can decide which to keep. Ronan's value would be enhanced after a few premier league minutes and it also sends a good message to the younger players that a loan can be a pathway to the first team.

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder if we will have an interview from Lage in the next few days

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Assuming he does well during training I would be keeping Ronan and sending Cundle out on loan.

Ronan is battle hardened after his time in Scotland, a good loan in the championship would do Cundle a world of good. Then next year you can decide which to keep. Ronan's value would be enhanced after a few premier league minutes and it also sends a good message to the younger players that a loan can be a pathway to the first team.
100% agree. Cundle is going to have to perform miracles to get regular football for us next season so may as well loan him to the champ and see how well he fares.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I smiled at this.
I know a couple of others can be seen but Moutinho professional as ever.
My number.
My shirt
Don't cross me
Whats next?

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still think it’s interesting that we haven’t seen a picture of Adama training yet.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did Bruno push adama off the plane? No sign of him since getting on the plane

Nothing at all of him in any of the pics and plenty have asked on official twitter where they have been showing photos of players by request. I am beginning to wonder if he is still there. Not many pics or even vids released today either after a splurge yesterday. Was hoping they would upload a training video today.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nothing at all of him in any of the pics and plenty have asked on official twitter where they have been showing photos of players by request. I am beginning to wonder if he is still there. Not many pics or even vids released today either after a splurge yesterday. Was hoping they would upload a training video today.

Could well be off somewhere then or on the treatment table, I'm sure will have an answer soon

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could well be off somewhere then or on the treatment table, I'm sure will have an answer soon

You would think so. Think we will get more snippets of info tomorrow as Nathan Judah and Liam Keen have only just arrived in Spain but will be at the training camp tomorrow. Seems to have been quite quiet from the club today on social media.

Sidaway

Reaction score

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No that’s fair but similar to Cundle’s breakthrough last year, if the players trust him then that says an awful lot.
Absolutely . We have some wonderful players , and listening to them will be a crucial part of our ethos.
I dont think some posters look at this enough, when they say a certain player hasnt been given enough game time to prove themselves.

Back
Top Bottom