Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

FIFA "Rankings"

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dont play it myself, but check out the Wolves FB page for players new ratings !! Adama and Ryan not happy !!! :)

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dont play it myself, but check out the Wolves FB page for players new ratings !! Adama and Ryan not happy !!! :)

Saw that earlier, dont play either but Adama has a point about his physicality score. Nice video's tho, good to see them having a laugh/strop :)

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw that earlier, dont play either but Adama has a point about his physicality score. Nice video's tho, good to see them having a laugh/strop :)

To be fair I think it includes attributes like height/aerial ability and both Coady and Doc a taller than Adama probably not as strong though ha. Doc is also higher rated so stats are naturally higher that way. I'm no fifa expert mind....

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair I think it includes attributes like height/aerial ability and both Coady and Doc a taller than Adama probably not as strong though ha. Doc is also higher rated so stats are naturally higher that way. I'm no fifa expert mind....

Yeah, I dont know how they work the scores out. Based on stats maybe. Someone who plays may be able to offer some insight. The video is a good bit of light hearted fun tho.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
96 pace for Adama, assume that’s out of 100? That seems low to me!

D

Deleted member 5910

35 pace for Bennett? Didn't see that when he tracked across the penalty area at speed to smash Willian with one of the best last-ditch tackles I've ever seen last season.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Matt Doherty in team of the week! Higher physical rating of 82. Adama will be fuming! :cool:

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The physical Stat is calculated by:
(Jumping+Strength+Stamina+Aggression)/4

Small players tend to have higher jumping stats, so the height works counter intuitively on the physical stat.
(eg, Boly has 66 Jumping, Jonny has 72 jumping. Doesn't mean Jonny will out jump Boly in game)

Doc has high stamina (92), Adama has low aggression (65), which shifts the averages.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Looks very likely that he’s going to make FIFA 20 Team of The Week.

Adama is currently top of the Sky in form rankings as well...

Back
Top Bottom