Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Favourite Zenga Sayings

fev123

Groupie
Reaction score
Try to brighten our mood a bit. I love WZs grasp of the English language (we should never be laying out de red carpet for de opponents). Anybody got any favourite Zenga-isms, mine is "special things".

M

merseawolf

I enjoyed my time here and wish the wolves well in ze future

F

FLEET WOLF

The fans were great and all the players and I wish I could have stayed longer than 3 months, to see the job through.

D

Deleted member 4309

Who the **** are Albion. I once met a West Brom fan in Italy, he had 6 fingers on each hand. I thought we were being invaded by aliens.

I'm sure he said it but I might of been dreaming :p

D

Deleted member 4456

The fact that, like many speakers of other languages, he hasn't realised that we have different words for "one" and "a/an" when languages like Italian don't make the distinction.

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look at the rankings, I don't know what I m doing, I repeat, I don't know what I m doing.

W

WasStefan

'our keeper didn't have a save to make'

A phrase is blatant lies yet he has used it more than once when results haven't gone our way

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was looking a bit touch and go in mid-September, but then the two wins against Newcastle gave us the kick-start that we needed. The key moments that were the catalyst (do you think my English has improved?) were when Saiss put Shelvey on his **** and Gladon smashed in the loose ball on the way to his hat-trick. Yes I am pleased to have won the Championship title at the first attempt, but we can't rest on our laurels and so I have already started planning the rotational schedule that I will use in the Premiership.

M

Mr Wolf

He got thrown out the Crown the other week, couldn't tell you what he was saying though as he was shouting Italian at the bouncers.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One hunnert percent.....

The ball is never out, the game is never over, our defence was ****...

arooooo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I really like "Sometimes I win, sometimes I learn".
I'd love it if he were long enough to develop a midland twang...much like pseudo-Scouse Didi Hamann
I used to go to a BMW mechanic here in Nashville, best guy for leagues around, whose accent is smack-dab halfway between Bavarian mountaineer and Tennessee hillbilly -- it's fascinating to hear, and just for that I wish I still had my old 2002.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My English it not so good.and talking to Chinese is difficult,.l say I go for Costa..they sign me a player. When I ask price they get me prince, I say I pay with silver I end up with Silvio. I tell them I not enough change so I will ask my dadi for some and I get big Icelanders. I say I need the John and guess what, another player turns up. Stearman? Well that's another story

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
CskU9WVWgAItWky.jpg

Thank you all for your kind words!

W

WATERLOO WOLF

Loved his theatrical reference to "loss of honour" etc when referring to our woeful collapse last Tuesday. Colourful talk from a colourful charachter !

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Referring to Newcastle away.

When we go inside the pitch and see all the fans from the Wolverhampton camp.:D

Back
Top Bottom