Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fantasy Football 2022/23

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What wolves players have people gone for? I have Jonny and Neto

Huge of Sharjah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don’t forget GW1 start tonight so have your teams sorted this afternoon.

We have over 200 teams in the free to play league and 10 teams in the prize pot league.

You can still join either league, the codes are below.
League invite

Email me at molmixfantasyfooty@gmail.com if you want to enter a cash team for £10.

Thanks to everyone so far and good luck for the season ahead.

I have now joined your esteemed MMFF group and would love to win a shedload of cash by paying you £10... Please check your email for fun.

COYW.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am registered under my co-manager Corrina Wright aka Molineux Minx

Last edited:

Kennedy

Reaction score
I did have Jiminez cos we have a little rule that you have to have three Wolves players.

I tried to replace him when he got injured but we genuinely don't have any other forwards on the player list..

Is it too late to chuck a tenner in?

I only had Jesus playing tonight and he let me down after a sizzling pre season...

Wolves picks for me Neto and RAN. Should be noted Neves is on pens in Rauls absence, not that we will get any.

Nice to be on a 'normal' thread instead of checking the transfers one a million times per day.

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just went with Neto this year to start, had a decent opening with Saka and Martinelli!

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did have Jiminez cos we have a little rule that you have to have three Wolves players.

I tried to replace him when he got injured but we genuinely don't have any other forwards on the player list..

I only had Jesus playing tonight and he let me down after a sizzling pre season...

Wolves picks for me Neto and RAN. Should be noted Neves is on pens in Rauls absence, not that we will get any.

Nice to be on a 'normal' thread instead of checking the transfers one a million times per day.

I’m sure @Brightonwolf will respond soon enough but I’m not against a late entry if no one else is

Brightonwolf

Reaction score

molmixfantasyfooty@gmail.com
I know times are hard and not everyone can throw in a £10 but for those that do it adds a bit more interest with a charity getting something from it as well.
I can then keep a list of those invested and notify of the prize pot.
I’m also conscious that my updates are lacking and so if someone wants to assist in that again DM me.

The league is - Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League

If you are not already registered in the game you will
Miss a weeks score though but you are welcome to join.

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
How was week one for you?
A great 1st week for FC Tarrarabit who has stormed to the top with 85 points, closely followed by Back of the Neto and SilvaLining FC on 84.
Groß from Brighton selected by only 1.8% of all mangers tops the player points with 15 due to his performance against Man Utd.
Our own Podence leads the Wolves scores on 10 points, he is owned by 1.2% of managers.

Match week 2 is Saturday 13th with a lunch time kick off so get those teams locked in early doors.

The Weasel

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got 75 which I was happy with but Ait Nouri let me down big style

Reaction score
Got 75 which I was happy with but Ait Nouri let me down big style
Nice score. I haven’t had any Wolves defenders in my team since Doc left. It’s stressful enough watching Wolves games as it is! Will be interesting to see how they price up Guedes.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Solid start and glad I ignored FPL Twitter “experts” who were pushing going without Salah/choosing Kane over Haaland.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
poor start from me, 43 a few surprise non starters didn't help
note to self must do better

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any one else thinking of adding and triple captaining Mitrovic.....

Huge of Sharjah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nice score. I haven’t had any Wolves defenders in my team since Doc left. It’s stressful enough watching Wolves games as it is! Will be interesting to see how they price up Guedes.

My three Wolves are Sa, Kilman and Neves... hoping the boys play like Gods next week.

Huge of Sharjah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My three Wolves are Sa, Kilman and Neves... hoping the boys play like Gods next week.

All three back in the team as I fully expect us to pop one in (from distance) and keep that fabulous sheet exceedingly clean.

COYW...

Back
Top Bottom