Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Family Enclosure ST's.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After renewing mine in the Bully Upper and chatting with wifey I've decided that getting one for my lad and moving over to the family enclosure should be done.
What would the chances be of the family enclosure selling out? I don't know much about that stand or how well the ST's sold last season.

D

Deleted member 7206

After renewing mine in the Bully Upper and chatting with wifey I've decided that getting one for my lad and moving over to the family enclosure should be done.
What would the chances be of the family enclosure selling out? I don't know much about that stand or how well the ST's sold last season.
Me and my boy are in there. Unfortunately you've got pretty much no chance, couldn't really see any empty seats last season. There was 2 next to me at the start and a guy from down south brought half season tickets. Hardly came to any games but said he did it so he's guaranteed next season. Hate fans like that

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I say, no idea on how many are taken in there, but if I'm honest I have been thinking it will be nigh on impossible, gut feeling.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know how old the child is but I had a season ticket for my 6 year old last season in Bully upper last season and he loved it

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's 11, if both renew then there's no space next to me, so i may just look at relocating if i can't get into the family thingy.
The Bully Upper is quite placid anyway, so should be good for him anyway. He's been before but now he's showing more than enough interest, even though I'd say he's a bit of a late starter at 11.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I went to my first game at 10 and season ticket at 11. I'm 34 now and have only missed 4 home games since then.
Not a late starter at all

D

Deleted member 7206

My boy is 4 but had to start him early as ex wife is a blue nose!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's 11, if both renew then there's no space next to me, so i may just look at relocating if i can't get into the family thingy.
The Bully Upper is quite placid anyway, so should be good for him anyway. He's been before but now he's showing more than enough interest, even though I'd say he's a bit of a late starter at 11.

You'll actually get home on the same day as the game if you sit anywhere but the Steve Bull too.

M

Mr Wolf

Personally I don’t think an 11 year old needs to be in the family enclosure but you will struggle for 3 seats anywhere together, we couldnt get 2 in the NB.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only 2 needed. Me and the lad, I'm OK with staying in the Bully Upper if need be.

Back
Top Bottom