Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

England v Hungary - UEFA Nation's League at Molineux: June 15th, 2022

Munro Munro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I usually defend Southgate but tonight what was he doing?, his formations and subs were just not up to it. to actually bring on Maguire and feed him to the Wolves was a disastrous decision, the guy is shot in confidence anyway at the moment he threw him under the bus.Grealish should have been on for Sake not Sterling who is knackered you could tell in the last game. Bellingham should have stayed on Phillips should have been off and so it goes.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it is clear Southgate is out of his depth but he won't get sacked you can see that by the way the media have come out straight away to defend him and have a pop at the fans at Molineux instead, he gives them what they want in quotes..

The football is to rigged and doesn't allow for any creativity in the side it is no coincidence that the flair players like Grealish, Foden and Sancho have not performed for England under Southgate..

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably the worst England performance I've ever seen and there have been some shockers.
I think the Norway one in the 80s and the Sweden away World Cup qualifier in 93 were the worst I've seen.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Despite all the poor performances, all the rubbish tactics and inept substitutions, the most unforgivable thing about tonight is that Southgate had a player sitting on the bench, for 90 mins of football at Molineux, that would have given his all, but he chose not to use him.

Southgate, you’re a ****ing disgrace.

molineux man

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm still in shock how coady has been discarded for any minutes whatsoever during the 2 games at molineux. Huge wolves following there tonight and expectedly so and it would have lifted the crowd with coadys involvement. Considering how he was lauded for his involvement in the Euros albeit without again playing a single minute I was sure he would get something in return here.
Southgate doesn’t trust him, that much is clear.

L78

Reaction score
Molineux could become the "Wembley of the West Midlands" and help boost Wolverhampton with more "fantastic" opportunities like hosting England fixtures, a senior city councillor has said.
That Councillor looks a bit of a tit now

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hope that policeman is ok i think he was stabbed.

Last edited:

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Just come home after that embarrassing **** show.

Gallagher's touch and control is appalling.

How Saka stayed on God knows.

Kane has quality but no movement around him to help him.

Phillips was poor. Bellingham ok, James ok, the rest shocking. Should call that Southgate Safe ball. It was awful.

NorthWestWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Forgot how bad the Steve Bull stand is, appalling. Worst stand in the premier league. Embarrassing.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was our worst loss since a 5-1 loss to Brazil in 1964 and our worst home defeat since (hold your breath...) 1928 - also a 5-1 defeat but that one against Scotland!

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The "Molieux crowd" is what are getting, all crowds in the country would have reacted the same
If that was at Wembley would be the same reaction, just like the fatigue comments they are looking for any excuse going...

Have we really got to a situation where fans who have paid a decent amount of money can't voice there displeasure at a performance Losing 4-0 at home against Hungry it isn't good enough neither are the performances for a while now we haven't scored a goal from open play for ages now!

We had all that rubbish from the media and players etc talking about football without fans is nothing etc but it is something I've been seeing more often in pundits and the media that they are more than happy to have a pop at fans but constantly look for excuses for clubs/players performances or behaviour..

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Turned it off after 60 minutes, was just bored.
Don't read too much into it, the players just aren't interested in any of these games..... People saying Sakas rubbish, Bowens rubbish, but they were tearing up one of the best leagues in the world a month ago.
Southgate got us to the Euros final, almost won it, I still support him.
Shame for you lot that went today, bet it was wierd having non Wolves all round Molineux and the town centre pubs?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My verdict:
Another fine performance from the waistcoat, horseface and the donkeys. The whole lot are a ****ing national embarrassment.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great view from the Steve Bull Upper, not so much in the Lower. Turnstiles are at least twice as fast as they were last season. Not enough toilets or catering. Leg room, not a clue I've never sat down!

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Turned it off after 60 minutes, was just bored.
Don't read too much into it, the players just aren't interested in any of these games..... People saying Sakas rubbish, Bowens rubbish, but they were tearing up one of the best leagues in the world a month ago.
Southgate got us to the Euros final, almost won it, I still support him.
Shame for you lot that went today, bet it was wierd having non Wolves all round Molineux and the town centre pubs?
I think you’re right about the interest factor. The players just want a break before pre-season and the earlier start to the season proper.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great view from the Steve Bull Upper, not so much in the Lower. Turnstiles are at least twice as fast as they were last season. Not enough toilets or catering. Leg room, not a clue I've never sat down!
I'm so confused. You turned it off after 60 minutes a few posts ago.

Back
Top Bottom