Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Current XI vs a rejects XI. Who would win?

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Here's my stab at a Wolves 'rejects' 11 from the last three years.

GK: Hahnemann
DF: Malone, Mancienne, Craddock, Little
MF: E Bennett, Surman, David Jones, Guedioura, Hamill
FW: Keogh

Subs: Shackell, Halford, Milijas, Gleeson, Iwelumo, Vokes and Bobby Mimms (can't think of a second keeper!)

How would the 'rejects' fare against the current XI? Worryingly, I reckon they'd give them a run for their money! What do others think? Don't think it would be a high scoring game but wouldn't be confident the current XI wld be able to keep a clean sheet.

I haven't included Jarvis, Kightly, Fletcher, JVD etc. as they all wanted to leave. I included Craddock because he feels like he's been exiled and Mancienne as we had the option to sign him. I've probably missed out some obvious ones though.

S

SimplyTheWolves

Just how long is left before the Leicester game?

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Here's my stab at a Wolves 'rejects' 11 from the last three years.

GK: Hahnemann
DF: Malone, Mancienne, Craddock, Little
MF: E Bennett, Surman, David Jones, Guedioura, Hamill
FW: Keogh

Subs: Shackell, Halford, Milijas, Gleeson, Iwelumo, Vokes and Bobby Mimms (can't think of a second keeper!)

How would the 'rejects' fare against the current XI? Worryingly, I reckon they'd give them a run for their money! What do others think? Don't think it would be a high scoring game but wouldn't be confident the current XI wld be able to keep a clean sheet.

I haven't included Jarvis, Kightly, Fletcher, JVD etc. as they all wanted to leave. I included Craddock because he feels like he's been exiled and Mancienne as we had the option to sign him. I've probably missed out some obvious ones though.

So did Mancienne and Jones, and to an extent Keogh

S

Sandwell Wolf

How is Craddock a Wolves reject?

More like a Wolves legend.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am I being really thick or ain't Jody still here? And even if not since when was he a reject?

wolfinaguernsey

Reaction score
Funny thing here is Ned can not get in your rejects XI and people say he should of been in the 1st team !!!

W

we8wba

might well stick Doris in as goalkeeper

gone from being poached from premier rival (albeit promoted side) to being #3 in the championship

Back
Top Bottom