Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Crouch on Wolves

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
'The first thing you say about any team that wins promotion is they will do well to stay up. With Wolves, though, I think we change that statement.
We played them a few weeks ago in a friendly. I was up front and wanted to test their three central defenders to see what they were like, pulling on them to see if I could expose them. They all stood up to it. Given they won the Championship with such exciting football, I thought they would be vulnerable defensively but they are solid and have got quality in all areas.
Ruben Neves is a class act in midfield while Morgan Gibbs-White, who won the under 17 World Cup with England, has a bright future.
Be under no illusion, this is a good side. I was very impressed with them and they look well equipped for the battle ahead. They won't be anywhere near trouble'
(Daily Mail)

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not counting my chickens yet but...
That was a team that was a week behind Stoke in pre season, and we hadn't got Jimenez in who I think will be quality.
Always liked Crouch.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
'The first thing you say about any team that wins promotion is they will do well to stay up. With Wolves, though, I think we change that statement.
We played them a few weeks ago in a friendly. I was up front and wanted to test their three central defenders to see what they were like, pulling on them to see if I could expose them. They all stood up to it. Given they won the Championship with such exciting football, I thought they would be vulnerable defensively but they are solid and have got quality in all areas.
Ruben Neves is a class act in midfield while Morgan Gibbs-White, who won the under 17 World Cup with England, has a bright future.
Be under no illusion, this is a good side. I was very impressed with them and they look well equipped for the battle ahead. They won't be anywhere near trouble'
(Daily Mail)

Could we have a picture of HIS missus please...

D

Deleted member 4008

That's good to hear . I am not concerned much by our attack but the defence needs one more quality signing and we are looking decent . Hope traore signs tomorrow

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Didn't he famously say 'a virgin' when asked by a reporter what he would have been if he wasn't a professional footballer?

S

ShropshireLad

Could we have a picture of HIS missus please...
She was a delight to watch on Strictly a few years ago. A big vacant and giddy but clearly a very nice woman, a very good dancer...and very pleasing on the eye.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not counting my chickens yet but...
That was a team that was a week behind Stoke in pre season, and we hadn't got Jimenez in who I think will be quality.
Always liked Crouch.

Jimenez played in the first half and had one cleared off the line.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lets be fair, Raul aint doing too bad himself, so just for perspective and sense of fairness can someone provide photographic evidence?

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shame she had to go and dance to Delilah though!

Why?

Why? Why? ;)

I'm not a big fan of Stoke, but I do like Crouch. Good record for England too. I was shocked when I first saw him play at Molineux though (for QPR wasn't it?). Couldn't believe how thin he was - thought he'd snap the first time he was tackled.

Middlesex Mixer

Groupie
Reaction score
Why?

Why? Why? ;)

I'm not a big fan of Stoke, but I do like Crouch. Good record for England too. I was shocked when I first saw him play at Molineux though (for QPR wasn't it?). Couldn't believe how thin he was - thought he'd snap the first time he was tackled.

I remember a very young (and thin!) Crouch playing against us for Pompey, and scoring.

Back
Top Bottom