Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Conor Coady starts for England against Andorra

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know there's a thread somewhere about
Coady in the England squad but CBA to find it. According to SSN Coady will sit in with Southgate for today's England pre match conference. Making me think maybe he will captain against Andorra tomorrow

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure there's plenty of tickets available. If you can, get down to Wembley and cheer our guy.on. I'm working unfortunately, otherwise would be doing exactly that. I'm sure he's starting, probably as captain.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Conor seems to get on really well with Mings. Mentions him a lot on his Instagram, they seem to hang out a lot. Makes me think that Mings must be quite a decent guy as I'm sure Coady will have a no ********* policy too.
I think he missed a big trick when the reporter asked him how he felt the other CHs did the other night; I'd have said 'I thought they were **** tbh'!!!!!! I think Gareth would have seen the funny side of that and it would have gone down well with the press.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Conor seems to get on really well with Mings. Mentions him a lot on his Instagram, they seem to hang out a lot. Makes me think that Mings must be quite a decent guy as I'm sure Coady will have a no ********* policy too.
This is what comes across on all the interviews I've seen as well. It's made me soften my line on old stamper. The respect seems mutual too.

acsmith117

Groupie
Reaction score
Top man Conor. I reckon someone coached him to speak slower ha ha

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I so desperately want to see him do well in a back 4, I never want to see him leave wolves!

I think getting Jonny back and playing him on the right would work wonders for him!

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Mings comes across very well in interviews. He took the stick that the South Bank gave him excellently as well. He was laughing when ‘If Mings can play for England…’ was chanted at him.

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mings comes across very well in interviews. He took the stick that the South Bank gave him excellently as well. He was laughing when ‘If Mings can play for England…’ was chanted at him.
He might be nice off the pitch but if I remember correctly he played like a **** at Molineux

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Henderson playing in the middle so presume he will be captain. Hope I’m wrong.

Back
Top Bottom