Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Conor Coady interview with Graham Hunter

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I couldn't see this posted anywhere so I thought I'd share it. It's a very good discussion between Coady and the journalist Graham Hunter who some of you might know of. They discuss his time as a youth player at Liverpool, plus how things have changed at Wolves both on and off the pitch.

Part one

Part two

Last edited:

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love the idea of them all playing 'Werewolf' in the hotels before and after games. What a top bunch of lads we seem to have playing with us!

R

reanswolf

After the 3rd advert I quit waiting............shame, if I wasnt so impatient would love to have heard that

SB_Upper

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
After the 3rd advert I quit waiting............shame, if I wasnt so impatient would love to have heard that
It's an hour-long interview with probably 3-4 minutes of ads, half of which you can skip through..

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same here. Advert... message from our sponsor... please support our site... etc. I might give it another try when I've got more time, but these days my attention span is shorter than...

Oh look, a humorous animal video...

;)

Norway Wolves

Reaction score
Quality interview by a quality journalist.

Really well worth waiting for, so be patient through the adverts.

This isn't a normal interview with the same questions as you would expect. And Conor is much more varied in his answers than you normally would hear, like "we listen to the manager, we get better every day" etc. He explains his feelings in situations and it really comes accross how he is a student of the game.

We are so lucky to have this guy as our leader.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd never heard of the game Werewolf before. I can imagine it kills a few hours on away trips. It's certainly different from playing poker and betting on horse racing.

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd never heard of the game Werewolf before. I can imagine it kills a few hours on away trips. It's certainly different from playing poker and betting on horse racing.

Apparently my lad has played it. Similar idea to the video game Among Us. We made do with Wink Murder when I was a kid (hopefully I spelt that right, or else it becomes a VERY different game! :eek: ).

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought it was an excellent interview by a top man, top captain and a fantastic representative of our club.
next time some of our pant-wetting friends start to get a bit moist, they should find the link to it and listen to it.

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A very good unusual interview, well worth a listen.. Very glad that Connor is at our club. Top man.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great interview. Shame about the ads. Made it hard going.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Just finished listening to these whilst out walking the dog. Getting in my lockdown exercise whilst listening to Conor was inspirational.

if you haven’t listened to these they give a great insight into the man and the club. Graham Hunter loves us I think “in terms of recovery and recuperation Wolves are NASAesque”

Give it go tells you more about the club than you’d think.

D

Deleted member 4152

He's a ****in beaut isn't he

Not been prouder of a player since Bully.

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's now on Youtube for those who would prefer to watch it. Probably fewer adverts as well.

Thanks. Just watched it (without adverts). A thoroughly enjoyable watch. Werewolves and (in?) inflatable trousers... there's so much more to this squad than I was aware of!

I knew that things were geared up to promote a sense of unity and prevent the formation of cliques, but the idea that the squad, as a whole, regularly play this game and ensure the likes of Hoever and Fabio Silva join in, is awesome. It sounds like a minor thing, but what this potentially adds in terms of team building is priceless. It's a far cry from destructive poker games, nights out on the lash etc.

R

reanswolf

I thought it ironic that he states that his podcasts go straight into the interview, and don't have any lengthy introductions, but eight minutes in I still haven't heard Conor's voice :)-.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hunter does like the sound of his own voice, and the ads are quite the irritant, but infinitely better than the standard stock response post match interview type.
Good questions, and Coady, as we know, is a top bloke.

Wolf in Wednesbury

Reaction score
Anyone else thinking Liverpool may come in for him in January? What with the VVD and Gomez injuries ...

Corporal Hicks

Groupie
Reaction score
Fantastic captain and a top bloke, a perfect fit for our club and our international squad. An employers dream so I would hope on the ‘keep at all costs’ list regardless of whether he’s 1st choice or not.
If he were to leave I suspect the dynamics would change considerably.

A class ambassador for our club and country, thank you Coady.

Back
Top Bottom