Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Connection Problems to MM

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi All

I have regular connection problems to MM. The site will show as unavailable for a few minutes or hours then come back on again. Sometimes it happens when I am flitting between threads. This has been going on for 2 weeks now. Has anyone else had these problems?

Thanks
:)

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are you in the UK?

I sometimes get outages of a few minutes but I think that’s down to the Govt here restricting the dodgy adverts you sometimes get.

DM @bod101 , he’ll help.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Hi All

I have regular connection problems to MM. The site will show as unavailable for a few minutes or hours then come back on again. Sometimes it happens when I am flitting between threads. This has been going on for 2 weeks now. Has anyone else had these problems?

Thanks
:)

Hi
Hmm, seems odd not sure why that would be happening. Where are you based, what browser and device are you using?
Also are you always logged in when this happens?

I'll shift this to the main forum to see if anyone else has this problem.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi
Hmm, seems odd not sure why that would be happening. Where are you based, what browser and device are you using?

Had something two or three times over the past couple of weeks, but just very briefly.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've experienced it, but not just over the last few week, much longer in fact but it rarely lasts more than a few seconds.
I have to use Samsung Internet for MM as my SwiftKey keyboard doesn't like the site on chrome.

So MM is always loads on said browser.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been having the odd system error, when ive tried to 'LIKE' some comments, for a week or so.

I put it down to someone else using my phone and watching things they shouldn't, similar to ornothology ;)

S

ShropshireLad

Hi

It happened to me this afternoon, Bod. I think it was at about 3:30 pm.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks, Bod. I live in Exeter. I have a single channel router which is slow due to where I live and the number wi-fi applications around. However, other websites open easily when MM won't open so I don't think the router is the problem or it would be replicated for all sites.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

I had a connection problem yesterday, I thought it must be a new signing and the volume of excited posters had made things crash, like when Kevin Doyle signed! When I eventually got on, I was rather disappointed to find there were just a handful of posters discussing Ryan Green's perma-tan. That's why I love The Mix! :D

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve had times where MM was or is slow to load and hitting the like button sometimes takes much longer to register.I have issues on CNN too but nowhere else.
Sometimes I get a banner across the bottom of my screen,(iPad)......only on MM.
I’ve ordered a new wifi which will be here probably tomorrow .....will see if it makes a difference.

Last edited:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was on MM tonight,(7.30 pm) my time but it froze and stated time out error and even hitting refresh, it was a no go.
Tried on pc but same.
Every other site was fine...only MM.
Working now.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Thanks all will look into it.

Quick question, are you all logged out when this happens?

D

Deleted member 4023

I'm in Lanzarote Bod & find the connection appalling at times - boo hiss :D:D

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks all will look into it.

Quick question, are you all logged out when this happens?

Nope. Error message has come a couple of time during mod activities.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
@bod101,
Just had some banner issues but for now resolved. The ‘how’ may surprise you.
After I resigned in I was getting a banner on the bottom of Ipad....local adds. Overlaying the MM page, not part of MM.
I’d click on the X but next MM page I went to, it was back.
No problems on pc....Firefox or Internet Explorer nor on my wife’s iPad.
The very bottom of the page was a MM message ....”Welcome to our site, for an add free site please register”
But I was logged in already but I tried logging on again but this time I did something different.
After I typed in my username and password, I tapped on the MM login in button rather than the return key on the iPad.
Banners gone but yet I always use the return key to log in. Weird.

Just got a new wifi this morning. Hoping when connected it will improve the lagging I’ve recently being experiencing.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I really need to get the new version styled and up. Hopefully that might solve some of the issues.

theinvisibleman

Administrator
Reaction score
If any connection issues can be posted here as soon as they happen please. The server has a monitor on it now

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If any connection issues can be posted here as soon as they happen please. The server has a monitor on it now

I get this when attempting to sign in but if I've been in MM and logged out it doesn't happen, maybe a time lag thing. if I close the warning window and repeat the same happens until I do a page refresh then and I get the normal sign password stuff and all Ok.

"The following error occurred

The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console."

Using safari. I will have a look at the Java console next time it happens.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not connection problems, but does anyone else keep getting TripAdvisor pop ups?

I'm getting them on Samsung S9 and on my PC??

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not connection problems, but does anyone else keep getting TripAdvisor pop ups?

I'm getting them on Samsung S9 and on my PC??
I was getting them for the last few weeks, advertising hotels in london, which i had priced and booked up for fa cup final.

I thought it was my phone laughing at me

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Off topic, but any chance we can change the banner on the home page? Every time i log in, i see a villa shirt with a wolves logo staring at me.:(

Back
Top Bottom