Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Computer Says No (To Big Fat Samosaurus)

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Wonder what the supercomputer outputs on league managers being quids in come the end.

I bet Fat Sam would come out tops…...the supposed dual supporting **** can sniff a suited sweet clean and clear chalice a mile off.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it the same Super-Computer that at the half way point was predicting Liverpool to win the league 3 points ahead of .... Villa? :eek:

D

Deleted member 8913

One of the joys of predicting the unpredictable is that you will be predictably wrong..

man city top and sheff United and baggies relegated is a probability certainly.

as far as wolves are concerned 48 points seems reasonable....but you will find some optimistic posters believing 57 points s still possible and others who believe 37 points is possible . And worrying about it doesn’t change the future.

as Doris day might say “ que sera sera , the futures not ours to see”

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the joys of predicting the unpredictable is that you will be predictably wrong..

man city top and sheff United and baggies relegated is a probability certainly.

as far as wolves are concerned 48 points seems reasonable....but you will find some optimistic posters believing 57 points s still possible and others who believe 37 points is possible . And worrying about it doesn’t change the future.

as Doris day might say “ que sera sera , the futures not ours to see”
Was she going to Wembley? If so, supporting who??

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does it break down where it thinks the extra 18 points from us are coming from ? I bet it’s assumed we get 3 at the **** , which of course , we won’t

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does it break down where it thinks the extra 18 points from us are coming from ? I bet it’s assumed we get 3 at the **** , which of course , we won’t
I don't get why you are always so positive about those ****s' prospects....

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't get why you are always so positive about those ****s' prospects....
The best way to predict the future is to look at the past.

The past tells us:
1. The **** pretty much always get the better of us, no matter what the situation
2. The **** are one of the luckiest teams in world football when it comes to getting out of things by the skin of their teeth.

Point 2 looking increasingly unlikely, thank god, but I still wouldn’t put a single penny on them not beating us again on their way down.

wolfie_tc

Groupie
Reaction score
The best way to predict the future is to look at the past.

The past tells us:
1. The **** pretty much always get the better of us, no matter what the situation
2. The **** are one of the luckiest teams in world football when it comes to getting out of things by the skin of their teeth.

Point 2 looking increasingly unlikely, thank god, but I still wouldn’t put a single penny on them not beating us again on their way down.
This has always been my belief too, particularly point 2 (them staying up with the least amount of points etc) which is why I knew us losing at the Mol was a foregone conclusion.
That's also why, even though my brain tells me it's pretty much already happened, I still won't believe they're going to go down until it actually happens, because when Sam took over, it felt like the perfect ****storm to keep them up.

Same thing happens in my mind with Villa, I mean just look at how they stayed up last season! Do all teams have this kind of luck and we're just susceptible to noticing when our rivals do it, or are they actually unnaturally lucky?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I had a look at their fixtures and without thinking too deeply and allowing for the odd strange result or two I have given them 19 points from their remaining fixtures taking them to 32
There was nowt scientific just gut feelings .I think deep down most of their fans know they will go back down .

Last edited:

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
oh god are the villa going to steal the mind the gap chant please please please boris build a wall around birmingham

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
oh god are the villa going to steal the mind the gap chant please please please boris build a wall around birmingham
As Hot Flush will repeat, Villa are not interested in us.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had a look at their fixtures and without thinking too deeply and allowing for the odd strange result or two I have given them 19 points from their remaining fixtures taking them to 32
There was nowt scientific just gut feelings .I think deep down most of their fans know they will go back down .
19 points from 14 games seems generous when they have 13 from 24 games so far. I know its guesswork but I will be amazed if they get more than 24 points in total.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
19 points from 14 games seems generous when they have 13 from 24 games so far. I know its guesswork but I will be amazed if they get more than 24 points in total.
It could well be .I randomly selected scores without thinking very deeply about it

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I might re badge my PPG Thread as the ‘super computer thread’.... my super computer (excel and a basic formula based on season PPG) has us finishing on 47 points, so it’s not far off what they’ve come up with ;)

Back
Top Bottom