Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coady & Neto FIFA videos

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 great characters there.

Just watched Rubens 20 minute interview with Dave Edwards as well. Talks about signing, winning the Championship and his best moments (win at Cardiff and THAT goal against Derby). Great watch and listen. Excellent questions put to him. He loves the club and I just hope he stays a long, long time.

We are fortunate to have such great players and proper professionals at the club.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

Just watched Rubens 20 minute interview with Dave Edwards as well. Talks about signing, winning the Championship and his best moments (win at Cardiff and THAT goal against Derby). Great watch and listen. Excellent questions put to him. He loves the club and I just hope he stays a long, long time.

We are fortunate to have such great players and proper professionals at the club.
Saw that too. Great to gear about his feelings for the club, especially saying when his career is over he wants come back to Molineux to watch Wolves regularly.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Bang on - so, so lucky to have these characters at the club.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It just goes to show what a huge personality Conor is and Pedro come to that.

It just emphasises what a captain Wolves have and I don’t think that should be underestimated in any way. The guy is massive for us.

I am not sure how many other Clubs place such importance on team building? I would assume most try to embed some form of it but I love the way our players seem so happy in each other’s company and are always laughing and joking.

It really comes across when these videos are released and I can’t for the life of me, imagine that the likes of Utd or Spurs have anything remotely close to that type of camaraderie. It must count for an awful lot, if the squad is really happy.

N.B. After Conor saying Adama was regularly late on match days, it might explain his surprise omission from the starting lineups on occasions. RAN, has also been benched a few times when we expected him to start. Just a guess at their punishment.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It just goes to show what a huge personality Conor is and Pedro come to that.

It just emphasises what a captain Wolves have and I don’t think that should be underestimated in any way. The guy is massive for us.

I am not sure how many other Clubs place such importance on team building? I would assume most try to embed some form of it but I love the way our players seem so happy in each other’s company and are always laughing and joking.

It really comes across when these videos are released and I can’t for the life of me, imagine that the likes of Utd or Spurs have anything remotely close to that type of camaraderie. It must count for an awful lot, if the squad is really happy.

N.B. After Conor saying Adama was regularly late on match days, it might explain his surprise omission from the starting lineups on occasions. RAN, has also been benched a few times when we expected him to start. Just a guess at their punishment.

My wife reminded me that Adama was fined by Boro for missing the team bus for a game.

Back
Top Bottom