Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Club Shop - Black Friday

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not seen this posted anywhere on here. Had an email to say the club shop has different offers each day this week (20% off leisurewear today, 15% off kits and free printing on Thursday etc), but if you wait until Friday they have 20% off everything and a free mug!

Decent offer if you need a replica shirt as they are rarely discounted.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not seen this posted anywhere on here. Had an email to say the club shop has different offers each day this week (20% off leisurewear today, 15% off kits and free printing on Thursday etc), but if you wait until Friday they have 20% off everything and a free mug!

It's only for online orders though
upload_2019-11-25_12-20-38.png

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

Some good offers. However, we should all note that there is a little asterisk next to the free mug offer - *on all purchases over £50!

wolf of sedgley

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some good offers. However, we should all note that there is a little asterisk next to the free mug offer - *on all purchases over £50!

It's not a supersize mug like you get for free from Sports Direct is it!?

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Away shirt sold out in M :mad:

(Unless shop stock is different to online stock - anyone been in recently and can tell me otherwise?)

Reaction score
Away shirt sold out in M :mad:

(Unless shop stock is different to online stock - anyone been in recently and can tell me otherwise?)

I was in there on Saturday morning and there were no M left in the away shirt. Presumably waiting for more stock.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was in there this morning,hardly any S M or L in the stuff I was after.So come out empty handed agen.:( Saw Edgy in there and spoke to him.He is at Heathrow airport Thursday morning too, same as us.My mates over there in Porto now and already spotted a few wolves fans with tops on.Gonna be bostin ay it.;)

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not surprised it's out of stock!

To be fair they've just released a range of decent leisure wear, polo's etc.

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score
Just got my lad one of the new hoodies. with discount and loyalty cash. £7.50

Back
Top Bottom