Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

City Verdict

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think that once you start accepting that a team should beat you by 5 (which should’ve been 10) that’s a serious problem, and indicative of far wider issues at the club.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

True. Many are yet again looking at the ref for our performance being start it was. Just look at but closer to home....
I don't think they are. It's tough enough playing Man City but then factor in the dire performance of that **** ref and you have no chance. It's like playing against 12 men. He gave us nothing and missed 2 pens and numerous fouls.
Absolute dog **** performance from the official.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We were beating City 2 seasons ago…
City have just beaten on of the form teams in the prem 5-1 before playing us. Their champions league exit has lit a fire under them. We caught them at a bad time.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think they are. It's tough enough playing Man City but then factor in the dire performance of that **** ref and you have no chance. It's like playing against 12 men. He gave us nothing and missed 2 pens and numerous fouls.
Absolute dog **** performance from the official.
They weren't two pens though.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
City have just beaten on of the form teams in the prem 5-1 before playing us. Their champions league exit has lit a fire under them. We caught them at a bad time.
And they caught us at a very good time!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think that once you start accepting that a team should beat you by 5 (which should’ve been 10) that’s a serious problem, and indicative of far wider issues at the club.

If you can't accept being beaten by 4, then best support a Big Club like Bayern or Liverpool. And even they get beaten by 4 every few years! It's a fact of footballing life. Some you win, some you lose. Only a handful of clubs win anything. Its' as far from a level playing field as you can get.

I don't think anybody is saying they "should" beat us by 5 - but that we accept that if we are going to lose 5-1 to anyone, City are that team. Not Burnley or West Ham, for example.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you can't accept being beaten by 4, then best support a Big Club like Bayern or Liverpool. And even they get beaten by 4 every few years! It's a fact of footballing life. Some you win, some you lose. Only a handful of clubs win anything. Its' as far from a level playing field as you can get.

I don't think anybody is saying they "should" beat us by 5 - but that we accept that if we are going to lose 5-1 to anyone, City are that team. Not Burnley or West Ham, for example.
Yes - the key word in my statement is ‘should’. Look at the West Ham the week after.

Losing is one thing but a calm acceptance of being violated is a small club mentality.

I also want my club to be a top 4 team one day, and I could suggest that you go and support a bottom 4 team where your acceptance of such humiliation is more fitting ;)

Obviously City are great - but the manner of the defeat should still burn!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom