Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chorley Prediction Thread..!

Locks Heath Wolf

Reaction score
Only posted this to try and move on and forget today, having said that I didn’t want these guys out of the hat to be honest so all those people wanting this fixture I hope it goes well coz I’m even more apprehensive now...

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 Wolves - comfortable against Palace and clearly the boys know The FA Cup, brings us a good chance of silverware; even if it means struggling a fair old bit in the League! Silva to score again, after his tidy finish today.

Denmark Wolf

Reaction score
Only posted this to try and move on and forget today, having said that I didn’t want these guys out of the hat to be honest so all those people wanting this fixture I hope it goes well coz I’m even more apprehensive now...
3-0 Wolves. Cutrone, Silva and Saiss.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Truthfully, I don't see us winning any game. Maybe that's knee jerk or quite reactionary but it is what it is at this point.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are way, way, way better than them. Will we want it more than them? Debatable right now. Difficult to see us picking and motivating a team that will want to go for it more than they do. Got to say I’m worried.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ll play kids, Ruddy will throw one in and we’ll lose 2-1.
Nuno will say we weren’t good enough on the day and we’ll work harder. Always work harder to improve.

zedkiel60

Groupie
Reaction score
3-0 to Wolves,
We just have to cut out the stupid defensive errors that are costing us at present.Many 1-0 wins last two seasons built on solid defence .Lets get back to that for this season and if we must change system do it over a full pre season

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You have to say, with snow forecast leading up to the game, the fact their pitch will be difficult anyway, Wolves in bad form with our defenders not able to win physical battles, under the lights, we're all set for a bit of magic of the cup.

They're gonna get right into us, so play our strongest men, whoever they are. Boly, Saiss, Kilman, Dendoncker, Otasowie, Adama, Neto. Hoever always looks like he's up for it as well.

Not sure it's a game for Silva, Ait-Nouri, Moutinho. Maybe not Neves based on today either.

2-0 Chorley.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
0 - 6.

The players had better back up their quality with some bottle and backbone on the night......a second disaster is not an option.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Origami thread has really cheered me up and lightened the mood and on that basis let's keep the feelgood feeling going with the Chorley prediction - I'm going 5-0.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Origami thread has really cheered me up and lightened the mood and on that basis let's keep the feelgood feeling going with the Chorley prediction - I'm going 5-0.
5-0 lol , really ? Don’t seem to have learnt much from the weekend
They will batter us , ball into the box at every given opportunity , and give us no time on the ball. I don’t think there’s fire in bellies to counter this
Chorley are 10/1 to win the tie

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-2 defeat.

End of an era. Was brilliant whilst it lasted.

Thanks for the memories, enjoy your banner.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5-0 lol , really ? Don’t seem to have learnt much from the weekend
They will batter us , ball into the box at every given opportunity , and give us no time on the ball. I don’t think there’s fire in bellies to counter this
Chorley are 10/1 to win the tie
For context, the **** were 8-1 yesterday.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Chorley not another defeat for us?

I expect a young and hungry wolf pack to take them down…...they will recover our honour.

It’ll be pretty grim up there but we will come through. 2 – 3.

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You were probably hoping we would lose as well yesterday!

I really can’t believe what so called fans post on here sometimes.
Posts like this are idiotic at best. It is a forum and he has expressed his view. You have just shot it down as pointless and it may be your viewpoint but it is childish at best.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You were probably hoping we would lose as well yesterday!

I really can’t believe what so called fans post on here sometimes.
I haven’t felt as low as I do today for about 9 years, ironically since we last lost to that lot. But, yeh, I was hoping we would lose yesterday. Ridiculous.

We can’t defend, can’t attack, have no midfield, the manager has lost the plot, the owners have lost interest, fans ain’t allowed in the ground, and we are plummeting like a stone. To top it off we have lost to our fiercest rivals who are mid table championship side at best and were missing most their best players.

We are in serious trouble but, worse than that, serious denial.

Back
Top Bottom