Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea Accounting/Tax issues

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

"Another hiccup in the Chelsea takeover has emerged after the club reportedly informed HMRC and the Football Association of a tax issue from before the £4.25billion sale last month.

The west London club's new owners, led by Todd Boehly, had withheld over £100million from the takeover price in case of any 'unforeseen liabilities' from the Roman Abramovich era were inherited."

I wonder, if they were fiddling the figures, if there are FFP implications?

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

"Another hiccup in the Chelsea takeover has emerged after the club reportedly informed HMRC and the Football Association of a tax issue from before the £4.25billion sale last month.

The west London club's new owners, led by Todd Boehly, had withheld over £100million from the takeover price in case of any 'unforeseen liabilities' from the Roman Abramovich era were inherited."

we can only hope!

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I can see them doing a deal. No-one wants the Chelsea deal to fall through.

...well I say no-one.

Back
Top Bottom