Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea (A) Pre-Match Thread!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
1651904940461.jpeg

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

Here we go again. After last week’s horror show, today is a big chance to put things right.

Tough one today (aren’t they all?) we know the quality and talent that Chelsea have, some unbelievable players and one of the best managers in the league. But they’re not invincible and if we have a good day and things go our way, maybe, maybe we can get something. It’s a big ask on recent form and performances though.

I would imagine despite not being there Bruno will have picked the team today. Arguably there’s a number of players who deserve to be dropped after last week, but short of throwing in some U23s there’s not much option. I’d imagine Jonny will be back in for Semedo, and Marcal will probably play. Other than that can’t see too many changes.

I think one thing that recent results have done is lower expectations quite a bit. Before the last few games we’d have probably been eyeing up a result today, whereas now I think most people just want to see a bit of pride and passion from the team, something that’s gone missing big style lately.

Whether you’re following the game from London, Wolverhampton or across the world, enjoy the game and let’s get those three points lads!

COYW!

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
sun is shining here in sarf london boys & girls, least don’t have to travel far today

plenty plenty alcohol to dull the pain at numerous splendid london hostelries

Gonna get dicked but let’s have good ol’ sing song eh

Tony Roberts Barmy army

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Being realistic I got us to lose 3-1 on Super 6 .Love to get a positive result

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
New chelsea owner at the game today says sky

Why always us?

Kcrusader

Groupie
Reaction score
Come on Wolves let’s put a performance in today and show some unity! Ill be travelling across from East London to cheer the lads on! Has a feel of Palace away a couple of seasons ago when we hadn’t won (lost?) in six, down to ten men and Jota scored in injury time. When the going gets tough, the tough get going……..

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got a friend out here who is a Chelsea fan. Was hoping that he'd forgotten about today's match, but no - already Whatsapp'd me. Gonna take some stick later on methinks! Me, not him thanks to our 'sur la plage' players.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be pleasantly surprised if we don't get hammered.

kentish wolf

Reaction score
Usually an optimist but I can only see a loss .
This team have lost their way big time.
Surgery needed in the summer.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Chelsea need a win to secure top 4 and will be looking to bounce back from the Everton defeat so can only see this going one way.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With a few of our players most likely leaving in the summer and with only four games left I hope they at least put up some sort of fight. Don't let the season just fizzle out. It's been an amazing few years with these players. They've given us some great memories. Now there are four more chances to create some more memories starting today.

It's more heart than head, but I'll go 1-0 with Saiss banging one in from 25 yards.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Feel l change is need to get anything from this

Likely going to be a 3-5-2 would have toti in at left cb and give cundle a game bring in Neves later. Fabio and Raul up front allows changes to being wingers on if needed.

However I feel that Chelsea will gave a good game and want to impress their new money bag owner

Thinking comfortable victory Chelsea

dennison11

Reaction score
For me the season is pretty much over so win, lose or draw is no affect whatsoever. What I want to see is some fight and hunger from the players. Another performance like Brighton and they should all be lined up agai St a wall and shot

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
5-0 to Chels### on Super 6. Mind you, haven't got one correct score all season on there. Oops. Just seen above - Sa. God help us!

Back
Top Bottom