Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Celtic Vigo Home

JaseWWFC

Reaction score
Looks like its free with a purchase ? So not exaclty free.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ive just gone on to look and no idea if tkts have been taken off sale or sold out there only around 11k for sale
The Quad and parts of the Bully lower weren’t on sale the other day.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrJamez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Where’s everyone drinking then?

I’ll be in the Western from 10.

Ebbo

Reaction score
Not particularly well worded, but I took that as meaning they’re giving them out with purchases at the club shop, ie don’t queue just for the free program because it will be busy, and they’re available elsewhere in and around the ground

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Do I need to have had a vaccination or a negative test to attend the game?

Although it is not currently compulsory for supporters to have had the vaccine or have taken a test before attending the game, we are anticipating that the Government will make it mandatory for anyone attending a game to demonstrate their Covid status from 1st October 2021.

Therefore, we urge supporters to be in possession of their Covid status from this game onwards – i.e. proof of being double vaccinated, having natural immunity or a verified negative test."

Does this mean I need to get proof? It sounds like I don't, but I might, so I should?

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not particularly well worded, but I took that as meaning they’re giving them out with purchases at the club shop, ie don’t queue just for the free program because it will be busy, and they’re available elsewhere in and around the ground
True, not very well worded at all and makes it confusing. The story emphasises they are free but it's just that bit of wording that questions it.

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score

Although it is not currently compulsory for supporters to have had the vaccine or have taken a test before attending the game, we are anticipating that the Government will make it mandatory for anyone attending a game to demonstrate their Covid status from 1st October 2021.

Therefore, we urge supporters to be in possession of their Covid status from this game onwards – i.e. proof of being double vaccinated, having natural immunity or a verified negative test."

Does this mean I need to get proof? It sounds like I don't, but I might, so I should?
Again, it’s not compulsory, but encouraged. You won’t be refused entry or be kicked out of the ground if you don’t have it, but to try and keep everyone as safe as possible, ideally you will have it.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I reckon everyone should be getting a test before the game anyway tbf. Some good people sat round me so I will take a test just to reassure I ain't passing any nasty stuff on.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
True, not very well worded at all and makes it confusing. The story emphasises they are free but it's just that bit of wording that questions it.
Yep. Well I will prob grab a beer at some point so if a programmes chucked in fair enough.
But yeah, blantently states free programme then sneaks a 'with purchase' in.
Can see people getting ****ed off with this when asking for free programme

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Yep. Well I will prob grab a beer at some point so if a programmes chucked in fair enough.
But yeah, blantently states free programme then sneaks a 'with purchase' in.
Can see people getting ****ed off with this when asking for free programme
The programme is only 16 pages. So I’m wondering if the programme is only available free with a purchase or if you can buy it. Is your only option of getting programme to pay £5 for a pie or can you buy one from a seller like normal?

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, since it’s been moved to a bit earlier, can fit this in before work.
Being as it’s looking like being a bit quiet, going to take the youngest along for his first taste, see what happens.
Can’t argue with £22.50 for 4 people (2 kids and me as carer).

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just ordered a couple of tickets and it says it can take up to 72 hours to receive print at home tickets..eh?
Wouldn’t worry about it, I just had the same message…arrived within a minute.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I mean that's pretty clear, not for now but from Oct onwards likely you will so your decision whether to do it before then but it's advised because you most likely won't be allowed in post Oct

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just heard that Villas game vs Sevilla is off due to Sevilla having covid in the camp.
Gutting for them, hope ours goes smoothly, really looking forward for it.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Just in terms of masks and concourses, whatever anyone thinks is right or wrong, or guidance or enforceable, judging by the reality of Stoke I literally saw 2 fans in masks in the whole time. The concourse pre-match was not much different to the usual 'lively' atmosphere.

Can't imagine the South Bank being much different.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd like to go tomorrow, nothing better to do.

But the ticket options are print at home only. So I'm not gonna risk bobbing down from Sheffield to be told I can't get in. For Cov away it was easy but this is tricky.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd like to go tomorrow, nothing better to do.

But the ticket options are print at home only. So I'm not gonna risk bobbing down from Sheffield to be told I can't get in. For Cov away it was easy but this is tricky.
Can show on phone its on the faq’s they’ve put out

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, since it’s been moved to a bit earlier, can fit this in before work.
Being as it’s looking like being a bit quiet, going to take the youngest along for his first taste, see what happens.
Can’t argue with £22.50 for 4 people (2 kids and me as carer).

That's ony 3.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Okay then this 4 years ago is when it come alive. Our last pre season friendly after quite a average time of it. We welcomed Leicester and played them off the park. It clicked. Will it today. Here is hoping.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't mind 5 at the back one bit. But that personnel with it just does not inspire me one bit.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully the journo’s are all over the Semedo absence, was training I’m sure so maybe a knock

Back
Top Bottom