Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Celtic Vigo Home

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had ticket confirmation but separate email with tickets ain't arrived yet.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My Ticket has also reached the inbox and as no one has stated it here, Kick-Off has been moved forward to 12:45pm, "because it was deemed to be too close to the broadcast blackout period at 3pm."

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My Ticket has also reached the inbox and as no one has stated it here, Kick-Off has been moved forward to 12:45pm, "because it was deemed to be too close to the broadcast blackout period at 3pm."
I posted it early pal but as my posts are on pre mod by the time it appears we’re normally on the next page!

SuziQ

Reaction score
Only ordered tickets this evening as wasn't sure we could make it, but pick of our seats in nearly all of the stands.

Email with print at home tickets arrived about 3 minutes after the transaction completed.

So'ton Wolf

Reaction score
I ordered my tickets on 22nd July and only got the confirmation email today. Based on that I reckon I should get the email with the tickets around November time
The confirmation email you received today should have your tickets attached, keep scrolling down the email and you will come across it ready to be printed off,..... I had mine through today as well

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you have to print the tickets or can you use on phone. Am away till Saturday but if works out can make it might book (thur, fri) but no chance of getting em printed then as not in work

SuziQ

Reaction score
Do you have to print the tickets or can you use on phone. Am away till Saturday but if works out can make it might book (thur, fri) but no chance of getting em printed then as not in work

It said for mine that they could either be printed or scanned via your phone.

So'ton Wolf

Reaction score
It said for mine that they could either be printed or scanned via your phone.
Would of thought as long as you have the QR code on either you should be ok cos that is the bit you have to scan on entry

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would of thought as long as you have the QR code on either you should be ok cos that is the bit you have to scan on entry
No good if the hole to slot the paper in is only paper thin though.

Can’t remember if they were at Wolves or not. I do know sizing played an issue though as once my mate printed our tickets on half a page for some daft reason and the turnstile scanners wouldn’t accept it. Had to find a steward with a handheld scanner to sort it.

So if they’ve not upgraded the scanners on the turnstiles not sure how you can use phone reliably (as obviously theres no set size). Be a lot of people standing around zooming in and out!

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Driving to this for the first time in a while. Anyone know if its still free to park along Park Road?

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No good if the hole to slot the paper in is only paper thin though.

Can’t remember if they were at Wolves or not. I do know sizing played an issue though as once my mate printed our tickets on half a page for some daft reason and the turnstile scanners wouldn’t accept it. Had to find a steward with a handheld scanner to sort it.

So if they’ve not upgraded the scanners on the turnstiles not sure how you can use phone reliably (as obviously theres no set size). Be a lot of people standing around zooming in and out!
I think the scanners have been changed as u now have the option to load your ticket to the Wolves app on your phone for entry - from the spuds match

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Driving to this for the first time in a while. Anyone know if its still free to park along Park Road?
I’ve not parked around there for a few years now so it could have changed but Park Road was always unrestricted. Driving up Newhampton Road from Molineux towards Tettenhall the first unrestricted road was Walpole Street.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’ll be down the bottom, they’ve forgotten to update the text (again).

Cheers
Yes they are attached at bottom of email. Didnt look down that far as said on email there will be a separate email for ticket. Haha
Jokers ain't they

Nige

Reaction score
I love the way some people refuse to wear a mask but proudly wear a lanyard that makes them look like a much bigger ***** than mask wearers.
That's probably because wearing a lanyard is not detrimental to ones own health... Reducing your intake of oxygen is.. and if oxygen can get through your mask so can a virus..

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's probably because wearing a lanyard is not detrimental to ones own health... Reducing your intake of oxygen is.. and if oxygen can get through your mask so can a virus..
Do you really believe that utter *******s?

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think the scanners have been changed as u now have the option to load your ticket to the Wolves app on your phone for entry - from the spuds match

Unfortunately they have to be printed. The scanners cannot do it from your phone.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unfortunately they have to be printed. The scanners cannot do it from your phone.
Is that new info or from pre covid (I know they couldn’t then but they’ve introduced having tickets on the app in the meantime….although seemingly not for this game)?

**** it then won’t bother

bully9

Reaction score
Because for the sake of £16 in the middle of August outdoors I'd prefer to be able not to wear a mask, I find going to football to be a sociable experience and wearing a mask takes a lot of the joy and sociable element away, not to mention as not having the greatest hearing it's a struggle communicating. I've got no gripe if the club strongly recommended or made as a condition of entry wearing masks indoors a requirement, I would only be in the concourses for a matter of a few minutes but to have to wear one for the full 2 hours or so I am at the game outside in the fresh air? Not for me Clive.
Not me

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Is that new info or from pre covid (I know they couldn’t then but they’ve introduced having tickets on the app in the meantime….although seemingly not for this game)?

**** it then won’t bother

iamthenewno2

Reaction score
So I have just read through the Supporter Code of Conduct under the tickets, no mandatory mask in outside areas, no problem BUT...

"Be ready to have your Covid status checked from the start of the season (including friendly and cup matches), i.e., double vaccinated, natural immunity or verified test, we are anticipating that it will be mandatory
for anyone attending a game to demonstrate their Covid status from 1st October2021."

Does that mean I can ignore it until the 1st or do I need a negative test, can I show my vaccination card or do I need the new Covid/ID Card?

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Print at home previously iv always got them printed off in colour, i take it i can do this in B&W ?.

Reaction score
I noticed in the bag policy for the Celta Vigo game it says

"only an A4 sized bag (21cm x 15 cm x 10cm) will be permitted into the stadium. Bags larger than specified, laptops and rucksacks are not permitted. There is no storage facility available."

But the dimensions quoted are much smaller than A4. I wasn't planning on bringing a rucksack anyway but as I'm coming up from London I'm not sure I can manage with a bag the size of a paperback book for the day! I emailed them to ask if A4 or the dimensions given were accurate but haven't heard anything back.

Does anyone have any experience from the Man Utd game of how strict they were with bag sizes? Tape measures out?

iamthenewno2

Reaction score
So I have just read through the Supporter Code of Conduct under the tickets, no mandatory mask in outside areas, no problem BUT...

"Be ready to have your Covid status checked from the start of the season (including friendly and cup matches), i.e., double vaccinated, natural immunity or verified test, we are anticipating that it will be mandatory
for anyone attending a game to demonstrate their Covid status from 1st October2021."

Does that mean I can ignore it until the 1st or do I need a negative test, can I show my vaccination card or do I need the new Covid/ID Card?

Emailed them to find out, don't want to travel up and then fail to get in. Son is ssoooooo looking forward to getting to a game again however pointless, got a feeling my bank balance is going to very dented after visiting the updated store.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Print at home previously iv always got them printed off in colour, i take it i can do this in B&W ?.
You know me Mr Wolfie! I do watch on mute currently, I would like the option to remove the commentary but have crowd noise as I understand some people do like to listen to absolutely inane *******s. They did it at the last euros I think, that was great.

I’ve always printed in black and white, never had a problem.

With the cost of black ink I think it is cheaper to use the colour option ?

bigwolf

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been covered already but loyalty points are being awarded for this game.

Ticket office confirmed to me today.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

more chance of dying from catching your homemade lanyard on the wing mirror of a moving bus than suffocating while wearing a mask hahaha.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First time in the Midlands for a long while, unsure of the pubs to visit, last train home seems earlier than usual... can only suggest an early start.

Any coming up from London/Essex?

Back
Top Bottom